Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Pipe up and rev ‘em loud.

Tag your rev videos with #AWERowdyRevChallenge on Instagram for a chance to be one of five winners to receive an AWE GearBox.

Follow us on Instagram: @awetuningofficial

Sponsored

Gsmitty28

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic touring
Country flag
Does I have to have an si for the exhaust to fit?

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Finally had enough saved up to buy mine a week ago! Cant wait!! Been looking for an exhaust since I bought my car over a year ago. When this one was unveiled I immediately knew this is the one I wanted. By far the best sounding exhaust and it looks damn good too! Went with the touring muffler with the dual black diamond tip option.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Finally had enough saved up to buy mine a week ago! Cant wait!! Been looking for an exhaust since I bought my car over a year ago. When this one was unveiled I immediately knew this is the one I wanted. By far the best sounding exhaust and it looks damn good too! Went with the touring muffler with the dual black diamond tip option.

Congrats! Good choice. I am confident you're going to love it! :headbang:

bo2country

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 10th Gen Civic Si 4dr
Country flag
Looking forward to installing mine soon. Got the triple diamond touring for my si 4dr. Really excited... I also feel this is the best sounding exhaust by far for my tastes.

bo2country

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 10th Gen Civic Si 4dr
Country flag
So I finally got this thing installed Triple Diamond Tip Touring for my Civic Si 2019 sedan. Sounds and Looks amazing.

Unfortunately, I had a somewhat lackluster experience with the shop that bolted it on for me. Originally I wanted to do it myself, but did not have the space for a safe setup.

Long story short, I had to keep referring them to the well laid out instructions. I get that I may not be an expert, and tread carefully as to not insult their experience, but I can tell when people are just not being receptive to input.

So I have to ask here if anyone had theirs installed by a third party or if you self installed, did you run into any clearance issues on the triple tip pipe. On the sedan, there is some sheet metal that hangs a bit low just before the rubber hangers, and my installers were adamant about it rattling if it was installed this way and their only solution was to bend the sheet metal. It wasn’t that much of a bend and it doesn’t look bad or seem like it affects much. But just wanted to know from others if they had this specific issue, or if any mods needed to be done with your install, or did it just fit out of the box. I have seen this install done without worry about the small clearance on the same part and no complaints of rattle.

I am only asking, because I literally had to fight them on a handful of points telling them that I’ve watched numerous installs of this system online and fitment has generally been good and straightforward if instructs were followed. In the end I gave up on fighting on this one, cause it didn’t seem like it mattered much and it seemed like the clearance could possible cause some rattle issues, but any input would be appreciated for peace of mind.

ChefRyeSi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan / 04’ CRV EX 5MT
Country flag

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Question: do you guys sell just the black diamond tips (not the conversion kit, I already have the triple-tip regular chrome)? I don't see it on the website. I'd be interested in just the tips. Thank you :D

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Question: do you guys sell just the black diamond tips (not the conversion kit, I already have the triple-tip regular chrome)? I don't see it on the website. I'd be interested in just the tips. Thank you :D
Yes, just shoot an email to John Voss - [email protected] and he can get you lined up!

Sara/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
AWE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
We talk a lot about 180 Technology... but what is it that makes our AWE system truly stand apart from the crowd? Check out this quick video going in depth on how our non-packed resonators are actually filled with engineering! You can find these on our Touring Edition systems.

Sponsored