Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now!

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! AWE_email_header_PRODUCT-release-FORUM

Sin for the Civic. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Honda FC1/FC3 Civic Si, available now at AWECivic.com, EvasiveMotorsports.com, and participating AWE dealers around the world.
  • Integrated front pipe included in all editions
  • Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
  • Max gains of 6 hp and 1 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
  • Touring Editions feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the L15
  • Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
  • Bespoke stamped stainless steel trident tip merge
  • Modular tip designs allow easy interchangeability between dual and tri tip configurations
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
  • Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
  • Triple or dual 4.5" double-walled slash-cut tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
  • Perfect fitment guaranteed
  • AWE No CEL guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
The Options

Touring Edition Exhaust:

At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A 3” T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance, a deep, sophisticated exhaust note, and zero drone at highway speeds.
Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_touring_under

si_touring_1.png

Featuring an integrated front pipe, bespoke mid pipe resonator, and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers a full-bodied, rasp-free L15 soundtrack unachieved by any of its peers. Under boost and heavy throttle, the Touring Edition screams. At highway speeds, drone-free within the cabin -- the best of both worlds. Perfectly engineered and packaged for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si, all backed by AWE No CEL and Perfect Fitment Guarantees.

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_touring_2

Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology™

Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.

As exhaust gases exit the L15 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_touring_4

Track Edition Exhaust

For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated front pipe, bespoke mid pipe resonator, and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_track_under

In place of the 180 Technology® resonator in the rear lies a Track Edition straight section. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid range acceleration and deceleration, and may be too much for many. You’ve been warned.
Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_track_1
Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_track_2

si_track_1.png

Important fitment notes:

The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts include a 3” frontpipe that is designed and sized accordingly to mate to the factory downpipe or any downpipe designed to mate to the factory exhaust. This frontpipe is integrated into the design of the exhausts. AWE exhausts are not designed to mate with other aftermarket frontpipes.

We decided to reuse the factory-style flange and gasket for reliability and long-term performance. The factory's double-layer steel gasket design is vastly superior to any aftermarket flat gasket. This design allows for the gasket to be fully captured by the machined groove in the flange, eliminating any possibility of blowout or deterioration over long-term use. Additionally, it is fully serviceable, unlike a flat gasket that can stick to the mating flanges and tear upon removal.

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_front_pipe

Conversion Kits:

We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions, as well as dual and triple tip configurations, if you decide at a later date to change your volume or the aesthetic.

Tip Options:

The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature a modular tip design that allows drivers the choice of running double or triple 4.5” slash-cut tips via our bespoke stamped tip merges. With such interchangeability, a dual tip configuration can be converted into a tri-tip configuration (and vice-versa) within minutes via an AWE Tip Conversion Kit.

Each exhaust comes complete with 4.5” double-walled, slash-cut tips available in chrome silver or diamond black, and feature a stamped AWE logo. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_dual_rear
Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_dual_quarter
Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_tri_rear
Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_tri_quarter

What’s in the box?

Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, two or three 4.5” double walled tips in desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.

si_touring_5.png

si_track_5.png

Data:

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! SI-TOURING-WHEEL-DYNO

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_touring_1

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_touring_5

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_track_5

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_track_4

Last edited:

zhendexing

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
AWE_email_header_PRODUCT-release-FORUM.png

Sin for the Civic. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Honda FC1/FC3 Civic Si, available now at AWECivic.com, EvasiveMotorsports.com, and participating AWE dealers around the world.
  • Integrated front pipe included in all editions
  • Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
  • Max gains of 6 hp and 1 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
  • Touring Editions feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the L15
  • Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
  • Bespoke stamped stainless steel trident tip merge
  • Modular tip designs allow easy interchangeability between dual and tri tip configurations
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
  • Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
  • Triple or dual 4.5" double-walled slash-cut tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
  • Perfect fitment guaranteed
  • AWE No CEL guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
The Options

Touring Edition Exhaust:

At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A full 3” T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance, a deep, sophisticated exhaust note, and zero drone at highway speeds.

si_touring_under.png

si_touring_1.png

Featuring an integrated front pipe, bespoke mid pipe resonator, and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers a full-bodied, rasp-free L15 soundtrack unachieved by any of its peers. Under boost and heavy throttle, the Touring Edition screams. At highway speeds, drone-free within the cabin -- the best of both worlds. Perfectly engineered and packaged for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si, all backed by AWE No CEL and Perfect Fitment Guarantees.

si_touring_2.png

Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology™

Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.

As exhaust gases exit the L15 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.

si_touring_4.png

Track Edition Exhaust

For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated front pipe, bespoke mid pipe resonator, and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.

si_track_under.png

In place of the 180 Technology® resonator in the rear lies a Track Edition straight section. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid range acceleration and deceleration, and may be too much for many. You’ve been warned.

si_track_1.png

si_track_2.png

si_track_4.png

Important fitment notes:

The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts include a full 3” front pipe. This front pipe is integrated into the design of the exhausts. AWE exhausts are not designed to mate with other aftermarket front pipes. Downpipes, on the other hand, should work just fine.

si_front_pipe.png

Conversion Kits:

We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions, as well as dual and triple tip configurations, if you decide at a later date to change your volume or the aesthetic.

Tip Options:

The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature a modular tip design that allows drivers the choice of running double or triple 4.5” slash-cut tips via our bespoke stamped tip merges. With such interchangeability, a dual tip configuration can be converted into a tri-tip configuration (and vice-versa) within minutes via an AWE Tip Conversion Kit.

Each exhaust comes complete with 4.5” double-walled, slash-cut tips available in chrome silver or diamond black, and feature a stamped AWE logo. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.

si_dual_rear.png

si_dual_quarter.png

si_tri_rear.png

si_tri_quarter.png

What’s in the box?

Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, two or three 4.5” double walled tips in desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.

si_touring_5.png

si_track_5.png

Data:

SI-TOURING-WHEEL-DYNO.jpg
Any decibel rating ? Touring edition seems as loud as track edition

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Any decibel rating ? Touring edition seems as loud as track edition
Not at this time. The reason the Touring Edition's volume resembles the Track Edition's volume is because we do not use traditional packing methods for our patented drone-canceling 180 Technology® resonators.

They are straight-through resonators with strategically placed ports to target drone-prone frequencies. These frequencies are then flipped onto themselves, and re-submitted into the exhaust stream. Straight pipe performance, sophisticated yet aggressive exhaust note, and no drone. The perfect package.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Released just in time for our annual holiday promotion.

AWE BLACK FRIDAY IS ON! Get any of the newly released Civic systems at 15% off MSRP via AWECivic.com and Evasive Motorsports.

Civic.png

WingKing76

Embrace the Grind, Because the Grind is Real!!!
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Can I use a different front pipe with this exhaust?

WingKing76

Embrace the Grind, Because the Grind is Real!!!
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Negative. Offload your existing one and replace with the full gig :)
Then the Rv6 down pipe will not fit. I would have to buy a new down pipe to get a full 3" exhaust.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Then the Rv6 down pipe will not fit. I would have to buy a new down pipe to get a full 3" exhaust.
Not necessarily. The exhaust will work with any downpipe designed to work with the factory exhaust.

Your DP looks very similar to the PRL DP, which we've had on our CTR (and what is used for our turboback product video example). Worked just fine and sounded fantastic.

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe (FC3)
Country flag
Just purchased the track edition with triple diamond black tips. Will post a video review of the install and first impressions! I can’t wait!

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Received and installed my AWE tuning track edition exhaust with triple black diamond tips!

Install:
I had no issues installing this exhaust! The hardest part I’d say was removing the stock front pipe from under the car because of its awkward shape but with a little trial and error it came out. Other than that everything thing else for pretty easily. Install time with removal of stock exhaust took a total of about 3 hours with only myself working on it with only front end lifted on jack stands.

Review:
I love the sound of this exhaust and the looks are even better! The quality of the diamond tips are the best part of the exhaust. I definitely recommend the triple tip option because it fills the rear exhaust cutout section the best, but that’s a personal opinion. The diamond black option is gorgeous and goes well with my black paint very well. As far as drone from inside the cabin, yes there is some slight droning but only at few specific rpm and speed combinations, nothing unbearable by any means. It was what I was expecting for an exhaust with no muffler. Couldn’t be happier. You get very nice burbles and light pops with this exhaust which I love. At idle I did hear some minor heat shield rattle with the ac or heat on. Easily fixed once I can find where it’s happening with minor adjustments.

The only thing I have about this exhaust is the front pipe. Not that I have any plans to change this exhaust, but let’s say I wanted to. The rear end of the AWE front pipe is not flanged and will only fit into an AWE exhaust. So if I were to ever change exhausts I’d have to either put the smaller stock fp back in or purchase and install a front pipe upgrade from like prl or whoever. Just a little heads up for anyone who might wanna change exhausts multiple times. BUT I am super stoked that this exhaust system does include a 3” front pipe so that is still really awesome.

I’ll upload some sound clips if wanted. It started to rain today so I couldn’t get any clips yet. Let me know if you have any questions!!

Pictures:
See attached

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! 09E31621-4051-49EB-A233-9AB0721B6BBF

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! C4A4B77C-EE23-4EBA-A0DD-38A9735202C4

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! A154E530-79A8-4016-B83C-26EC34E9F48A

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! 33CF8B9F-AE20-480F-87B5-D96366B2A6F1

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! FB011754-2D80-4CA0-937D-942FF28FD00A

Last edited:

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Clips of the new exhaust!

Sponsored