Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
Why? I'm thrilled with mine. Still beads water like brand new after 9 months.
It’s all marketing gimmicks. There’s far superior coatings in terms of looks and durability. Really overpriced for what you get with ceramic pro
Sponsored

OP
OP

s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Possibly, but I'm already committed to the place I'm going. The installer has great reviews, my boss had his Tesla done there 2 years ago and his paint still shine/beads like it did when he picked it up. Are there better ceramics out there? Probably. Just like how I'm satisfied with the Mobil 1 I put in my 315k-mile S2000 vs. a better oil like Amsoil which I could have used. But a few people I know are satisfied with CP, will stick with a known as long as the ceramic does its job. With my luck, I'll go to a place who uses Cquartz or Modesta, and they'll botch the application lol.

jrho

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R LE (#30 CAD), 2004 S2000
Country flag
I agree that Ceramic Pro isn't the best option you can go with. They've made a great name for themselves but that doesn't mean they're the best. Most people I know seem to go with the CarPro or Gyeon stuff and it's a lot cheaper. Also keep in mind that for the Ceramic Pro warranties, you have to take your car to an authorized dealer for an inspection and possible recoating which you will have to pay for so it's not a one time deal

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
Possibly, but I'm already committed to the place I'm going. The installer has great reviews, my boss had his Tesla done there 2 years ago and his paint still shine/beads like it did when he picked it up. Are there better ceramics out there? Probably. Just like how I'm satisfied with the Mobil 1 I put in my 315k-mile S2000 vs. a better oil like Amsoil which I could have used. But a few people I know are satisfied with CP, will stick with a known as long as the ceramic does its job. With my luck, I'll go to a place who uses Cquartz or Modesta, and they'll botch the application lol.
Really hard to botch CQuartz. I exclusively install Kamikaze collection or CQuartz products. Modesta is another top shelf coating that appears to give great results

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Definitely remove the hood scoop when applying the PPF, much nicer final product.
Sponsored