PPF 10th Gen Civic Hatchback

slipstream

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
I have a 2020 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback. I plan on putting self-healing 8 mil PPF on doors, door cup holders, and rear bumper (to avoid scratching when loading and unloading) before I ceramic coat my car. The PPF that I will be purchasing is from install proz (amazon lists some cheaper prices than their website with shipping). I'll be purchasing the computerized cut for the rear bumper since I don't want to deal with cutting. I'm debating on whether or not I should buy the computerized cut for the door cup PPF or just the universal door cup PPF. It's only $5 dollars more for the computerized cut, but then I have to pay $10 more for shipping when I order it from install proz directly. I could save $15 if I buy the universal door cup PPF from amazon. The only thing is I don't know if the door handle cups on a Honda Civic are universal. Does anyone know?
Sponsored

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I have a 2020 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback. I plan on putting self-healing 8 mil PPF on doors, door cup holders, and rear bumper (to avoid scratching when loading and unloading) before I ceramic coat my car. The PPF that I will be purchasing is from install proz (amazon lists some cheaper prices than their website with shipping). I'll be purchasing the computerized cut for the rear bumper since I don't want to deal with cutting. I'm debating on whether or not I should buy the computerized cut for the door cup PPF or just the universal door cup PPF. It's only $5 dollars more for the computerized cut, but then I have to pay $10 more for shipping when I order it from install proz directly. I could save $15 if I buy the universal door cup PPF from amazon. The only thing is I don't know if the door handle cups on a Honda Civic are universal. Does anyone know?
I put universal door cups on my 2018. That car was totaled after some idiot ran a red light and tboned me, it only had 18k miles on it but the front bumper was already showing tons of rock chips, one of the first things I did on my 2019 replacement was to install PPF on the front bummer it was a pain in the a$$ to install but now after 27k miles have no regrets!

OP
OP

slipstream

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
I always pray that a deer or someone doesn't run into my car. How was the coverage of the universal door cup PPF...did it fit well and cover the entire the door cup?
Sponsored