Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Has anyone had experience with powermetric stage 1 tune? Been looking up info but cant find anything. I know it was created by daniel butler and ososick media but thats about it.
Sponsored

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
You are the second person today to ask this, I doesn't look like anyone here has any more information. Did it just come out? Is it available on ktuner/hondata?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
You are the second person today to ask this, I doesn't look like anyone here has any more information. Did it just come out? Is it available on ktuner/hondata?
It's for hondata. I've been looking at it for about a week or two. Caught my eye because of ososick media and dbulter are the main tuners and they work with hondata. I know they built an civic si into an 11.7 sec 1/4 mile. They have more then one tune

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think there's a user submission of this in the tuner survey. I'll dig and see if I can find the posts. If memory serves, the tune is a torque MONSTER

shibles

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any idea if itll come for KTuner?

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
Just ordered mine, someone told.me.aboit it in my post about having issues with my tsp stage 1. And since I can't get any answers from anyone at tsp decided to go a different route. Heard good things about them.and they are exclusive Hondata. I'll post an update when I get it.

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Just ordered mine, someone told.me.aboit it in my post about having issues with my tsp stage 1. And since I can't get any answers from anyone at tsp decided to go a different route. Heard good things about them.and they are exclusive Hondata. I'll post an update when I get it.
How do you feel with the tune so far?

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
How do you feel with the tune so far?
So far so good. I like how it seems a lot smoother through my low gears at lower rpm, it doesn't have that slight hesitation like your not giving it enough throttle when you just want to drive normal feel. But the power is there when you want it. I'm waiting on my PRL short ram to come and the cool weather, currently it's 92 degree and 100% humidity so I try to go easy on the car. But occasionally a WRX or 370z pull up and just have to get it haha. How's it going for you so far?

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
So far so good. I like how it seems a lot smoother through my low gears at lower rpm, it doesn't have that slight hesitation like your not giving it enough throttle when you just want to drive normal feel. But the power is there when you want it. I'm waiting on my PRL short ram to come and the cool weather, currently it's 92 degree and 100% humidity so I try to go easy on the car. But occasionally a WRX or 370z pull up and just have to get it haha. How's it going for you so far?
It definitely feels way smoother in the lower gears. Really enjoy how it increases speed and psi pretty quickly when called for. I'm on prl cold air intake street enjoy how the turbo sounds. I've gone out either early in the morning or later at night and can say you feel the power and quickness. I just need an intercooler now should feel way better

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Bump....
4 weeks in and still running good strong.

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Unfortunately I only have had the Powermetrics stage 2 tune, which I'm currently on. I switched from TSP Stage 1 once I installed the Sirimoto flexfuel kit a couple weeks back. Obviously there's more power, that's a given. But one thing that is noticeable is the torque. It's hard to describe because there's so much more torque, yet it is in such a smoother powerband. Shifting isn't as jerky, it's a smoother, yet more aggressive pull. Maybe it's just one of those things that you have to experience to know what I'm trying to say. The only thing I don't like is that it is advertised as rev hang deleted, and mine 100% has rev hang enabled. I just haven't taken the time to jump back on Hondata and see if I can switch it. Rpms used to drop really quick with my lightweight flywheel and now they just hang there and barely go down at all when decelerating. Very minor detail. Everything else is amazing. I'd recommend it if a custom tune is not in the budget. I plan on getting a custom tune once I get the Rv6 drop in turbo in a couple of months.
Sponsored