Powerhouse Amuse - R1 Titan Exhaust

SpicyMcFatburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1976 Datsun 280Z
Country flag
Amuse makes awesome stuff, very boutique-focused. Their parts are not always the best for squeaking out every last bit of power, but they're high quality and very exclusive.

If you're shopping for looks and brand-name cred, Amuse is one of the best. If you want a raw HP build, there are usually better places to go. Shipping will also take forever since these are made to order and come from Japan. I'd expect a minimum of three months wait, but more realistically over six months.

NinjamanCTR

Space Force Special Forces
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2018 Ford Expedition Limited, 1998 Ford Contour aka the beater.
Yeah not worth it since there's no real "value added" for systems like this. I can afford one no problem but my HKS system does the job just as effectively.

Nfrpogiboi

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8, FK8
Country flag
Did you ever pick this exhaust up or find out more information on it?

rajahdat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 nevermind
Country flag
I contacted bulletproof a when I first got my r about the amuse exhaust. Wait times and no final design was the biggest issue. Right now no one has the exhaust, It's nice but the price at $4k isn't for the faint of heart. As @SpicyMcFatburger said its all about brand name credit. I still can't believe what some exhausts for the civic type r go for :crazy:

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP FK8 TYPE R, X5M, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
i had the Amuse r1000 on my s2k back in the day and the welds were a thing of beauty....hell the whole exhaust was. twas a shame to hide it underneath the car. But yeah Amuse has some awesome stuff.
Sponsored