Charosenz

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Type R
Country flag
The Bosch ECU in the FK8 supports editing of the VTC for intake and exhaust in both Hondata and KTuner.

As it stands right now, neither software allows the public to access VTC tables on the L15 Civics/Accords, nor K20C Accords using the Keihin ECU's.

D-Rob, Thank you. Hate to be a bother but can you confirm that either Hondata or KTuner allows you to graph the CAM and EXCam on the K20C4 so you can see what the ECU is doing with the VTC on a hard pull?

Charlie
Sponsored

Abs441

First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si.
Country flag
My flashpro really wasn't worth it until I used this calibration. It's driveability is better than stock and it pulls way harder now. My car is stock besides the flashpro and a prl cold air intake. With the included +6 and +9 tunes I definitely had more power but it just didn't feel refined and safe. I was worried about fuel dilution running too rich as well. I am totally at ease with this tune it runs great now.

OP
OP
PowerPerLiter

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
My flashpro really wasn't worth it until I used this calibration. It's driveability is better than stock and it pulls way harder now. My car is stock besides the flashpro and a prl cold air intake. With the included +6 and +9 tunes I definitely had more power but it just didn't feel refined and safe. I was worried about fuel dilution running too rich as well. I am totally at ease with this tune it runs great now.
Thanks for posting your feedback on here as well! Much appreciated.
Sponsored