Sponsored

Last edited:

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport 6MT Sonic Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks so much for posting this - this is a great channel, he does the best job of simulating how I would actually drive the car if given the chance.

My dealer has been searching for a 6MT Hatch Sport with black interior since last week...the wait is killing me!

Notmighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accords couple ex-l 6cylinder 1999 Si 96k greddy turbo kit
Thanks so much for posting this - this is a great channel, he does the best job of simulating how I would actually drive the car if given the chance.

My dealer has been searching for a 6MT Hatch Sport with black interior since last week...the wait is killing me!
not sure how far it is from you but check continental Honda in La Grange Illinois as of late last week they had a blue sport hatch with black interior.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ohhhh I love their Youtube channel...he did a review of the Touring sedan last year and was pretty impressed. One of the first reviews where he actually spoke too lol

chubbz05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT, 2010 Honda Odyssey EX
I definitely do notice rev hang. Wondering if an ecu flash would resolve it.

RallyCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport 6MT Sonic Grey
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer contacted me yesterday and said a Sonic Grey 6MT would arrive for me on Wednesday :headbang:

I agree, this video does a great job showing us the rev hang - kinda a bummer but I'll live with it. I was absolutely blown away by the performance of the CVT and I would happily drive it if the manual was not offered. Compared to others I've driven recently (Subaru, Mazda's non-CVT that sounded like a CVT...) the Honda CVT was the best. But after driving a '71 MGB GT all summer I refuse to give up my manual.

LoveToDrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX MT, 2015 Si (RIP)
This has been one of my favorite channels for years! I didn't see the video here, but I finally understood what @planedoc was talking about (LX doesn't do this). Makes me wonder about the rev hang in the coming Si because it's so pronounced.