Post your vanity plates.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Just traded in my sport sedan which had California legacy plates (black plate/yellow numbers/letters) and went with sequential instead of custom. Got the 2020 ex hatch, and plan on getting the same plate, but I plan on customizing it this time.

Post your plates, and meaning if it’s not something obvious. I’m looking for some inspiration!
Sponsored

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
FAAI D (Which means Faster! in Cantonese, can apply to myself being slow or me telling someone to go faster)
Honda Civic 10th gen Post your vanity plates. 20180125_211453

On the FK7 is just my name

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
You know that you can/could of kept your old plates. Mine are on my 3rd civic. I would wonder how much legacy with the vanity are extra $ if any?

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
The other plates weren’t custom, wife and I couldn’t agree on anything at the time. I think the legacy were like $50 or something, then like $40 every year? Then another $50 or so to customize.

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
Thanks for ite info. My 50 extra is just barely acceptable. Another 50 would just be too shocking to see every year.

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
Well i'm not positive I'm pretty sure there is a yearly fee. If we find different I definitely would go for the vanity

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Legacy is definitely when you order, and like $40 extra a year. I just renewed my plates a few weeks before I traded the car in... I’m not 100% on the custom on the plate. I’ll find out in the next few weeks.

SKOOK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe Sport 6MT 2.0L, 2018 Civic Sedan LX CVT 2.0L, 1998 EJ8 Civic Coupe, 1993 EJ1 Civic Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can confirm that it is all up to the discretion of the DMV workers whether or not to approve a vanity plate. In Pennsylvania, they allow you to submit up to three requests at a time. I went through months of mailing in plate requests only to be denied each time because of "inappropriate" content. After NINE letters, I finally received my plate!

I've had this plate for a number of years now and I still constantly get comments or laughs out of people. Vanity plates are worth the struggle!

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your vanity plates. Honda 16

OP
OP
justasimpleman

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Can confirm that it is all up to the discretion of the DMV workers whether or not to approve a vanity plate. In Pennsylvania, they allow you to submit up to three requests at a time. I went through months of mailing in plate requests only to be denied each time because of "inappropriate" content. After NINE letters, I finally received my plate!

I've had this plate for a number of years now and I still constantly get comments or laughs out of people. Vanity plates are worth the struggle!

Honda 16.jpg
Wait... they gave you issues with that? Nothing offensive about that at all. Pretty funny!
Sponsored

Last edited: