Post your tinted windows

BillyCuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
@LBug - the driver's side window had the original sticker on it, and the glue was under the seal. I informed the tint shop of this up front and they assured me they would get the glue off, but they failed to do so. He actually told me about it when I went to pick it up (it was past the end of the day - 6:30 PM) and said I'd have to bring it back.

The passenger side has a ding in it... It's like someone poked it with something. He didn't see this the night I picked it up, but it's there, and it's obvious. He told me to look for imperfections and not be bashful about pointing them out.

I paid a premium price, so I expect a premium job. Luckily I know they'll make it right.

LBug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Looks pretty good. wonder why you didnt go down to 30% since thats the max limit for CA. how much?
Some tints only come in certain percentages, like 35% or 20%. Those were my options for solar guard anyway. Plus when I chose 35%, when you figure in the factory tint you end up under 30% by the time you're done. You getting yours done?

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
Some tints only come in certain percentages, like 35% or 20%. Those were my options for solar guard anyway. Plus when I chose 35%, when you figure in the factory tint you end up under 30% by the time you're done. You getting yours done?
thanks for the info. yeah i might soon enough. im still rocking the stock factory tints. just trying to get an idea how much a tint would cost. havent really researched what i want to put.

SFTOURING

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2010 Civic Hybrid, 2006 CRV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks pretty good. wonder why you didnt go down to 30% since thats the max limit for CA. how much?
I had the 3M FX Premium tint. They had 50%, 35%, 15% and 5%. Those were my only choices. I believed I paid $380 for everything.

SFTOURING

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2010 Civic Hybrid, 2006 CRV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tint + exhaust tips + Cali legacy plates = :thumbsup: Looking good!
Thanks. I got the fog lights, interior lights all LEDs. Next up is the clear side markers(I got on order), and after that I'm going to tackle the rear lights.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here is my tinted windows
20160926_082549.jpg
20160926_082635.jpg
How well did they cut around the Sensing box for your windshield? Thinking of getting it done to the AS-1 line, but very few have shown the substrip with Sensing.
Sponsored