Post your tinted windows

logan

New Civic Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CIVIC EX-T
Has anyone tried mixing tinting brand between fronts and rears? was the change noticeable?

Since I don't spend much time at the back of my vehicle and someone on here mentioned that most heat come from the front windows, I was thinking of just getting the 3m Color Stable about 20% for the rears (175$). Then the front, I was gonna get Air Blue 80 nano-ceramic film from Llumar (125$). For a total of $300 + tax. Opinions and feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T, 1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup
Country flag
Dealer tints all their cars during prep, so don't know percentage.
QUESTION: The third brake light cover keeps falling off, because it was removed to put tint on. Anyone else having this problem? I suspect once the snaps are undone, they won't work again, so need a new cover with fresh snaps.
Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows 42114780.095c21df.800

timt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
As discussed in a another thread, did anyone here experience the "refraction issue" from the rear windshield, post-tint?

Also the prices mentioned here are significantly lower than what I am being quoted here in N. San Diego. Starting prices are around $250 for entry-level 3M films for just the back windows (with lifetime warranty of course). Do I need to negotiate the price down?

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As discussed in a another thread, did anyone here experience the "refraction issue" from the rear windshield, post-tint?

Also the prices mentioned here are significantly lower than what I am being quoted here in N. San Diego. Starting prices are around $250 for entry-level 3M films for just the back windows (with lifetime warranty of course). Do I need to negotiate the price down?
I have the refraction issue, I think there's not a whole lot you can do about it. Luckily there aren't a ton of cars at my 5 AM sprint to work in the dark so I'm not overly bothered by it.

asdf916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP
Country flag

I got mine done at Tint World on Miramar. $300 for all windows except windshield using Suntek CXP.