Post your tinted windows

bmartinson13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '97 CR-V
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What did you use and where did you get it done?
It's SunTek Carbon film. Had it installed at Tint Inc in Antioch for $240. Eric (owner) & Andy there are super professional, great little shop, definitely recommend them. I was referred to them by another member here on these forums as well. Definitely check them out!

Last edited:

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's SunTek CXP film. Had it installed at Tint Inc in Antioch for $240. Eric (owner) & Andy there are super professional, great little shop, definitely recommend them. I was referred to them by another member here on these forums as well. Definitely check them out!
Cool...not bad price for CXP..I got mine done at ACJ in Hayward although Antioch is closer. All 5 star reviews on Yelp and tons of reviews. They squeezed me in and got it done in an hour including windshield. Used Llumar CTX ceramic and Air80 which is a more. Same price as yours for Suntek CXP there.

Last edited:

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks great, and just what i was looking for. Just quoted 385 for Suntek CXP at a shop in Concord. Canelling my appt and calling Eric tomorrow for an appt.
LOL. You called Concord car stereo.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
try again....
The Best Guys...I forgot Concord Car caries 3M only...The Best Guys carry Llumar ATC and Suntek CXP. You might want to try Rocky Mountain in Antioch. They carry Formula 1 Classic and Pinnacle (ceramic). They have been tinting for over 30 years. Was going to go with them but they were too far out with their appointments. Suntek and Formula 1 are owned by Llumar. Suntek CXP is Carbon.

Last edited:

hkbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Odyssey, 2016 Civic
from what i searched from many forums, people who use ceramic films are recommending F1 pinnacle which is ceramic based but most expensive out of other carbon based. got a quote from SunTek CXP for $249 all windows and $429 for pinnacle here in Austin, TX.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
from what i searched from many forums, people who use ceramic films are recommending F1 pinnacle which is ceramic based but most expensive out of other carbon based. got a quote from SunTek CXP for $249 all windows and $429 for pinnacle here in Austin, TX.
3M Crystalline is the highest cost ceramic tint. Llumar CTX and Formula Pinnacle are both ceramic and comparable. Llumar owns Formula 1. They should cost you no more the $360 for ceramic tint. You are quotes high but not sure how the tint market is in Texas. Llumar CTX Air 80 is the best for the windshield or 3M Crystalline 70.

Most important is a good tinter. Got my whole car done in an hour which is unheard of given how many cars I had tinted and having done tinting myself.

johndubu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WOP 2016 EX-T
Just got mine today! Suntek Carbon 18% on rear sides and back and 35% on front sides. I have black interior. Very happy with it.
Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows ima
Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows ima