Post your "Quality of Life" upgrades/modifications here

H23civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I am really thinking about those led lights.

For the fog's, how difficult is the access?
its not too bad. i put my car on the lift in the shop which made it much easier. however even without, there are 3 clips and 2 10mm bolts on each side of the plastic liner that covers fog light access. took me about 20 minutes to do both sides. it was a little bit of a pain to line the bolts back up at first because there are 2 layers of plastic to line up before the bolt will line up with the threads. not bad tho.

edit - also jakabony's idea was better,lol didn't realize you could access them thru the fender liners, i went thru the bottom since it was on the lift.
Sponsored

Greencobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si 2016 Mazda CX-9
I did tints, hids, led fogs, subs. Catless downpipe but i hate the sound, ktuner with stage 2 vit tune but i must say my favorite is the rev hang delete. Sometimes i forget to turn cruise control off after coming off the highway and it is a huge difference. Rev hang makes it seem like you're just learning to drive stick.

wopsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
To add on the list is cupholder heroes. Definitely makes life easier when it keeps the condensation off the bottom of the cup holders onto the heroes rubber mats.

baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
First "quality-of-life" upgrade I did was to install an auto-dimming rear view mirror. Then Maxpider 3d floor mats, although I would get Findway mats instead now. Last but not least, a Garant scratch-free snow 'brush!' :D

TheBatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR Boost Blue, '21 Mazda 3
Country flag
I have cup holder/storage compartment liners, OEM Splash Guards, Honda all weather mats, window tint, trunk liner. The only thing I hate about the trunk liner is...everything slides around...a LOT...

jweb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si Sedan
Country flag
LED low beams, HFP red mats and oem wheels locks. Thinking about a Moddiction anvil 2 shift knob but I'm liking the stock knob more than I thought.

glbg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sports Hatchback
Country flag
Husky floor mats
OEM Trunk Tray
Center console pillow arm rest
Steering Wheel lock
Airflow Seat Cushion
Wide Angle Mirror
Cell Phone Holder
Seat belt cushion
Sun Shade

Future Mods:
Mud flaps
Window Visor
Door Edge guard
Tint windows

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Done currently:
Screen protector
Broadway Mirror 400 IIRC
Phone mount - windshield for now
Cup and door compartment liners black and red
Tint was done as part of the original purchase dealer they paid to have it done it's 20% all around
LED interior lights
LED reverse lights - will be replacing as he Phillips bulbs I use do not have a rear projection, just the side's that reflect in the housing, they are brighter than stock but not what I wanted, will be returning this evening and ordering replacements that have 360 light and rear facing projector tips.

Items ordered and enroute:
80 mil sound deadener 36 sqft - doing under rear seats and trunk first, then probably doors with the first shipment
55w HID kit for low beams
6k LED's for Fogs
RallyArmour Universal Black and Red Mudflaps - drive around 3k a month so need these and wanted the most coverage without looking tacky:)

Ordering next few months:
LED's for High beams - still haven't selected brand yet
Lamin-X clear covers for Fogs and headlights
Front bra/coverage - haven't decided if black material or clear adhesive type but getting rock chips quickly these days.
Weighted shift knob - Prefer "down low, or sunk" for shorter throws and delrin or Poly because Florida Heat and metal Si Knob no bueno
Rear window diffuser/spoiler - to break up how the water runs down the back window and eventually rear area - alot of road miles and can't stand how the water/dirt settles.
Engine bay/leaf covers - Will buy the full set ~ $55 and put sound deadner on them - this affects my driving more than you would understand due to the mileage I drive:)

Spray on wheel well liner coating, noise reduction spray, will use on the underside of all of the plastic's under the car as well as alot of road noise comes from my plastic's moving up and down at 80-85mpg which I drive ~110 miles a day.

Looking at this I have to laugh, doing all of this prior to the first "performance" mod being done - damn I'm getting old:) The good thing is the sound deadening will positively affect when I add my sub, and after Downpipe/Tune/Exhaust mods will make it more bearable and wife probably won't even notice lol.

anthonyzhang0812

First Name
Yuchen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback 2017 LX
Country flag
I have made these mods:

Exterior:
  • clear side markers (EASY. Depend on the color of your civic, so it's hard to say recommended or not)
    Honda Civic 10th gen Post your "Quality of Life" upgrades/modifications here IMG_1888
  • LED headlights (EASY)
Interior
  • interior lights: map lights, dome lights, etc. (EASY. Recommended)
    Honda Civic 10th gen Post your "Quality of Life" upgrades/modifications here IMG_1884
  • customize a trunk carpet (I basically bought a large carpet and it fits greatly well. Recommended) (MED because it can cause a lot of mess. However, you can also clean it up easily)
    Honda Civic 10th gen Post your "Quality of Life" upgrades/modifications here 824E9F20-8DD3-4B95-AD7F-48F5736BDBCA-6489-000002D8E7C020AF_tm
  • door and console armrest leather cover (MED because you have to remove the whole door panel in order to install the door armrest cover. Also you have to pry out the plastics on the center console. Recommended)
    Honda Civic 10th gen Post your "Quality of Life" upgrades/modifications here IMG_1856
  • Headunit (Mine is LX trim, so I bought an aftermarket head unit. I lost the steering wheel control function and auto dimmer. Not recommended. So DON'T BUY LX trim)
    Honda Civic 10th gen Post your "Quality of Life" upgrades/modifications here IMG_1885
  • solar powered light in the trunk. I think the light in the trunk is so dim, and I don't want to wire all the way to the back, so I bought this. (EASY. Recommended)
  • Seat covers. I bought from aliexpress from Chian, and I still don't know how to install it (//sad face)
  • steering wheel leather cover. I am talking about the one which you stitch it by yourself. Totally worth it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your "Quality of Life" upgrades/modifications here IMG_1604

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your "Quality of Life" upgrades/modifications here IMG_6054

Luckyarmpit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf R, 2003 Wrangler TJ
Country flag
LED brake lights
LED reverse lights
LED trunk light
LED interior lights
Red trim around the interior
Injen CAI kit in red
2-pocket trunk organizer
LED turn signal lights and resistors (not here yet; waiting to see how this goes before doing the front)

Future plans:

Red ambient lighting for footwell
Red ambient lighting for lower console
Window tint
Window visors (if WeatherTech ever gets off their collective asses and make a set for the coupe - ain't holding my breath)

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
"Quality of Life"

This is it for me. Used to have the ObusForme Back Roll until I saw this over the weekend. It even has built-in massage!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your "Quality of Life" upgrades/modifications here 623B54C7-B6E0-4F1A-921B-FE0D84640595

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
"Quality of Life"

This is it for me. Used to have the ObusForme Back Roll until I saw this over the weekend. It even has built-in massage!!!

623B54C7-B6E0-4F1A-921B-FE0D84640595.jpeg
Where did you get this? Interested

chestypuller

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag