Post your numbers!!

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Hello Civic community. I'm getting ready to install BC Racing coil overs on my 2021 Sport Hatch, I was hoping I could get a bunch of folks to post their current setting like: Drop in inches, pre load settings, dampening settings, daily driver, aggressive driver, etc.. I plan on being conservative, 1" drop and start off soft plus no added pre load out of the box. I've had these before on my WRX, quality and performance was great with the BCs so I'm pretty excited to get them. So like the title says, post up your numbers. Thanks for any input.
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Post your numbers!! IMG_6325

These are the results of corner balance and alignment after all my suspension upgrades. Ride height is roughly 1" - 1 &1/14" lower than stock (measured from the ground to wheel arch). Preload for the BC coil was left as they were out of the box, dampening is +10 clicks from full soft. Rear sway bar is on the softest setting. I had to machine the Whiteline front end links 3/4" shorter, ream and tap the bottom end, the top end is reverse thread and I did not have a reverse thread tap for that. Car is on rails! Very neutral steering, not twitchy with zero understeer (compared to stock). No bounce on mellow dips, high frequency (tar snakes and expansion cuts/grates) can be a bit harsh depending on speed. Overall a great upgrade so far. Appearance wise, I have about a finger of wheel gap front and back, looks can be deceiving, the car looks flat, but it does have factory rake as the rake is measured from the pinch welds not the wheel arches. Overall, I highly recommend getting a true corner balance and alignment after installing coil overs, worth it in all regards. My set-up is for daily driving, yours may differ.

Last edited: