mitch96

First Name
mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic Coupe
Country flag
I always thought a shark decal that would fit around the roof mount fin antenna would be kinda cool... I'm still looking for the right "view from above" shark decal..
mitch
Sponsored

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
You would have to be important in order to hurt my feelings.
Ouch, I hit a nerve. If you want to inform people that you drop your panties frequently then more power to you. You obviously chose that lewd decal to get attention and cause commotion. Just dont expect for that attention to always be positive. Also, dont expect for nobody to say anything negative about it ever.

Civicguy1206

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-L Hatchback HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Ouch, I hit a nerve. If you want to inform people that you drop your panties frequently then more power to you. You obviously chose that lewd decal to get attention and cause commotion. Just dont expect for that attention to always be positive. Also, dont expect for nobody to say anything negative about it ever.
Your negativity means nothing to me. You obviously know a lot about wearing panties or you are too stupid to understand the decal. Either way, you are still irrelevant as is your opinion. I couldn't care less about attention. I got it because I like it. Just like you like sweaty ball sacs.

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your negativity means nothing to me. You obviously know a lot about wearing panties or you are too stupid to understand the decal. Either way, you are still irrelevant as is your opinion. I couldn't care less about attention. I got it because I like it. Just like you like sweaty ball sacs.
C'mon now.... Let it go guys!

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
All that was missing from this post was a yo mama joke. You claim I'm irrelevant yet you respond to each of my post. You couldn't care less about the attention yet that is the main reason you are getting it. Look how cool I am guys, look at me! Then you show your maturity with a genital joke. Bravo. It's okay though brah. You dont jave to respond to this post. You wouldn't want anybody to think that I'm irrelevant or that my comments bother you.

Civicguy1206

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-L Hatchback HFP
Vehicle Showcase
All that was missing from this post was a yo mama joke. You claim I'm irrelevant yet you respond to each of my post. You couldn't care less about the attention yet that is the main reason you are getting it. Look how cool I am guys, look at me! Then you show your maturity with a genital joke. Bravo. It's okay though brah. You dont jave to respond to this post. You wouldn't want anybody to think that I'm irrelevant or that my comments bother you.
You are very ignorant and judgmental. I feel sorry for you and anyone who has to be around you. Thankfully, I don't have to be around you nor do I have to care one iota about you.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I always thought a shark decal that would fit around the roof mount fin antenna would be kinda cool... I'm still looking for the right "view from above" shark decal..
mitch
I actually like that idea. Maybe put the tail end on the top part of the rear window and have the head curved to one side on the roof. I know it would look weird but it would be cool to have someone drive by who can see it from above, like in a jacked up truck or something, maybe have the shark biting into the roof of the car

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello everyone!! I would like to see everyone's decals if any that they had put on their Civics My decals are in the pics.. wanted To go with purple but didn't go well on top of the tint .white is good too

IMG_5948.JPG

IMG_5949.JPG

whatā€™s the decal 3rd down? I like that one

IMG_4178.JPG
I like the Honda Loyalty you have. Iā€™m not putting any decals on my front windshield yet until I get it replaced. Iā€™m still trying to find someone to get me a 10th Gen Society decal. I guess I have to make a whole new IG account. I donā€™t have IG or FB to join or follow. But I still want the decal.

RickW

First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 civic ex 2020 civic sport
Country flag
The only decals that make me want to kill kittens are the "RIP, In Memory of xxx...". Ridiculous. Nobody cares Uncle Cletus died in 2004. Next thing you know, they'll be selling actual tombstones with trailer hitch mounts to go on the back of your car.

I like the wind turbine.
You might change your opinion of RIP decals if and when someone Close to You passes. Not my thing though my son has passed but it makes some people feel better so just don't look at them
The only decals that make me want to kill kittens are the "RIP, In Memory of xxx...". Ridiculous. Nobody cares Uncle Cletus died in 2004. Next thing you know, they'll be selling actual tombstones with trailer hitch mounts to go on the back of your car.

I like the wind turbine.

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I-VTEC DOHC subtle decals:

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your decals 563BF126-D431-4D1A-A408-234CBC0B9115

also i have these ā€˜Civicā€™ in Japanese decals, but canā€™t decide where to put them ? either front fenders or?

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your decals 50D0FBE7-4AF4-4B7C-BB9F-C3157D66E201