dario.h_

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport hatchback
Country flag
Post your custom interiors!! I haven’t seen an interior thread. so if u have a dope interior, post some pics of it here. I’m looking for ideas on what to do with my interior so post away!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

ripcord291

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Platinum White Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hope someone post if they have katzkin leather. trying to figure out if i should buy that upgrade. I wonder if anyone also got the cooled seats

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

haltamer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 (UK / RHD!)
Country flag
I've made some Alcantara tweaks, but I've kept it mostly OEM Plus.
Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread DSC_4533_DxO_Standard
Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread DSC_4495_DxO_Standard

I have also had the A pillars trimmed in Alcantara, so they're looking very much the part as well - Haven't bothered taking a proper picture yet though!

The best changes I've made to the interior are the ones you can't see - Stripping it all out to remove rattles, add sound deadening + sound absorbing foam. - Vastly increases quality feel and reduces noise.

Kaulpenney

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All I have done so far. I have the long dash trim pieces as well but waiting for my type r red trim to come in from Honda.

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 628FFBFC-E57E-4BF3-8BC4-C2EA443754E1

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 544703C7-2671-405D-B62C-798676CD53BB

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 4673B7ED-7CB5-448C-ABF5-C788CC4C709A

ripcord291

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've made some Alcantara tweaks, but I've kept it mostly OEM Plus.
DSC_4533_DxO_Standard.jpg
DSC_4495_DxO_Standard.jpg

I have also had the A pillars trimmed in Alcantara, so they're looking very much the part as well - Haven't bothered taking a proper picture yet though!

The best changes I've made to the interior are the ones you can't see - Stripping it all out to remove rattles, add sound deadening + sound absorbing foam. - Vastly increases quality feel and reduces noise.
You didn't take pics or video of you doing the sound deadening and where you did it at did you? Is it a very noticeable difference?

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not the best picture quality my phone is pretty bad, but a lot of work and thinking went into customizing this interior the way I like it...i have a few alcantara pieces coming to finish it up...then i'll take more professional pictures and have them edited by a friend...also only the 1st picture is ''current'' the other ones were missing stuff:

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 2

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 5

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 6

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 7

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 8

Last edited:

haltamer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 (UK / RHD!)
Country flag
You didn't take pics or video of you doing the sound deadening and where you did it at did you? Is it a very noticeable difference?
I used sound deadening mats (Dynamat extreme) and sound absorbing foam

I do have some pictures, but it's easier to write down really:-
I fully stripped down the dash, so:
(Behind) Dash panels
Around HVAC / Ducting
The inside of the center tunnel

Also, door cards (With sound deadening mat on the doorcards only - I have not done the panels themselves yet, but this should yield some more benefits)
A Pillars
Tweeter sails

Under the boot floor
Around rear arches
Under rear seat

At a cruise, noise is greatly reduced -I'd say it takes ~20mph off percieved speed on the motorway; I can cruise along at 120mph without passengers noticing the road noise.

I've used less than 10Kg of material in all (That includes aftermarket speakers etc), so no massive adverse impact on the character of the car.

ripcord291

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I used sound deadening mats (Dynamat extreme) and sound absorbing foam

I do have some pictures, but it's easier to write down really:-
I fully stripped down the dash, so:
(Behind) Dash panels
Around HVAC / Ducting
The inside of the center tunnel

Also, door cards (With sound deadening mat on the doorcards only - I have not done the panels themselves yet, but this should yield some more benefits)
A Pillars
Tweeter sails

Under the boot floor
Around rear arches
Under rear seat

At a cruise, noise is greatly reduced -I'd say it takes ~20mph off percieved speed on the motorway; I can cruise along at 120mph without passengers noticing the road noise.

I've used less than 10Kg of material in all (That includes aftermarket speakers etc), so no massive adverse impact on the character of the car.
Good stuff man! I just popped off my door panel today and I thought it could use alot more then what is used. I was surprised how little was behind it. I was thinking of starting with all the door panels and maybe floor. Im not to handy with this type stuff so I don't wanna jack up my interior lol

Civicblonde09

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX coupe
Country flag
Not the best picture quality my phone is pretty bad, but a lot of work and thinking went into customizing this interior the way I like it...i have a few alcantara pieces coming to finish it up...then i'll take more professional pictures and have them edited by a friend...also only the 1st picture is ''current'' the other ones were missing stuff:

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
Where are the mats from?