Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where are the mats from?
got them on Amazon...not sure if they are still listed you'd have to check. They fit very well and its a complete set front and back i recommend them.
Sponsored

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not the best picture quality my phone is pretty bad, but a lot of work and thinking went into customizing this interior the way I like it...i have a few alcantara pieces coming to finish it up...then i'll take more professional pictures and have them edited by a friend...also only the 1st picture is ''current'' the other ones were missing stuff:

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
how did you get the carbon wrap to stick to the door rocker trim? the faux leather texture makes it hard for basically anything to stick to it, in my experience at least.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
how did you get the carbon wrap to stick to the door rocker trim? the faux leather texture makes it hard for basically anything to stick to it, in my experience at least.
i took em off the car, cleaned them very well first with dish soap and water, then with alcohol...and i used a hair dryer to make the materials hot and i wrapped it...it was easy enough and it worked well...clean (not oily) surface and applying heat to the wrap and plastics is the key i believe.
My little setup going on at the time, i also wrapped the inside door handles and trims:

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 9

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 10

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread IMG_20201121_224151_4

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread IMG_20201121_225902_0

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread IMG_20201121_225908_9

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread 7

Last edited:

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i took em off the car, cleaned them very well first with dish soap and water, then with alcohol...and i used a hair dryer to make the materials hot and i wrapped it...it was easy enough and it worked well...clean (not oily) surface and applying heat to the wrap and plastics is the key i believe.
My little setup going on at the time, i also wrapped the inside door handles and trims:

9.jpg

10.jpg

IMG_20201121_224151_4.jpg

IMG_20201121_225902_0.jpg

IMG_20201121_225908_9.jpg

7.jpg
makes sense, the dealer/factory probably covers everything in some shiny cleaner/protectant, that was probably the source of my wrap not sticking. what brand wrap did you use? i want to wrap that little piece in the middle of the door card and i'd prefer pliable film. also, have you noticed a buzz/rattle from the door card during frigid temperatures? i hear a buzz in the door card when bass kicks in, and it goes away if i pull out on the door handle. ill probably put sound foam behind the door card to help w that along with road noise. thanks for the tip!

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
makes sense, the dealer/factory probably covers everything in some shiny cleaner/protectant, that was probably the source of my wrap not sticking. what brand wrap did you use? i want to wrap that little piece in the middle of the door card and i'd prefer pliable film. also, have you noticed a buzz/rattle from the door card during frigid temperatures? i hear a buzz in the door card when bass kicks in, and it goes away if i pull out on the door handle. ill probably put sound foam behind the door card to help w that along with road noise. thanks for the tip!
Also when sticking to surfaces such as this, you DEFINITELY need the heat. It helps tenfold to get the adhesive to set.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thats the real kicker there, its not even branded vynil its from aliexpress but maybe i got lucky but i got two 8ft roll one red and one black and they happen to work very well and be just as good quality as what you can find in craft stores around here.

Also no door rattles on my car, only if i put money or other stuff in the door pockets.

And yes all the platics in the car from the factory come covered in protective stuff...i dont know what ir is but every time you have to stick stuff you wanna make sure to clean very well in step 1 ?

Qchon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7 Sport Touring Polished Metallic
Country flag
Look up _fk7storm_ on instragram. He has a very nice interior

JoeJude

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic lx
Country flag
A little simple but just a start. Led kit and dash cam.

Honda Civic 10th gen post your custom interiors in this thread PXL_20210202_134845049
Sponsored