SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Gray Pearl ST Hatchback
Country flag
They sure ain't Civic wheels. I say it counts.
Well, then you can't read! The title is: Aftermarket wheels and tires with stock suspension. Accord wheels are OEM, just for an Accord, not a Civic.
OEM is not 'AFTERMARKET'!
Therefore, what you think to be okay, is indeed incorrect!
Sponsored

vladucard

First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
While I agree that they are OEM and not aftermarket, I don't see the problem with their post. And they technically aren't Civic ones like BarracksSi has said ;)

Not a big deal, let's move on! Here's my Konig Illusions, wheel size is 18x8, Offset: 45 mm.
Honda Civic 10th gen Post Your Aftermarket Wheel/Tire setup on Stock Suspension Photo Jan 02, 5 47 40 PM (4)

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Well, then you can't read! The title is: Aftermarket wheels and tires with stock suspension. Accord wheels are OEM, just for an Accord, not a Civic.
OEM is not 'AFTERMARKET'!
Therefore, what you think to be okay, is indeed incorrect!
K.

gdepgefk3387

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Sport MT, GE8 Base
Country flag
2017 Civic Hatch ST
Suspension: Stock
Wheel Specs: Motegi MR148 18x9.5 +45
Tires: 265/35-18 Continental ExtremeContact DWS06
PXL_20210110_194122703.jpg
More or less same setup I’m looking at for a sport. Good to hear no problems. Do you like the wheels, or wish you went a different route? My biggest reservation is the wheels since I just don’t know the brand personally.

Commanche

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
I've browsed this thread 3 times through for help on wheels, so I thought I would return the favor.

18x8.5 +35 xxr 559, 235/40r18 Sumitomo HTR PO3

Stock Suspension

Honda Civic 10th gen Post Your Aftermarket Wheel/Tire setup on Stock Suspension 20210218_105841
Honda Civic 10th gen Post Your Aftermarket Wheel/Tire setup on Stock Suspension 20210218_105817

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
I run oem HFP rear and matte (my gloss black was ripped in half( eBay front lip. I have brand new carbon side skirts in my bedroom awaiting non 30 degree weather to install.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure what you are talking about there buddy!????
I know that the post doesn't directly discuss or refer to "Aftermarket wheel/tire setup", but it does appear to have been spurred on by @anthonylifts noticing and showing appreciation for the front and rear of @bluehatch17 ... so please, don't roast them for getting off topic ... they're just showing appreciation, and sharing some information.

Please see Post #307, where @anthonylifts inquires about what lip package @bluehatch17 is using.

Then, as additional information, @bluehatch17 mentions that they have side skirts to install, but will wait until the temps warm up a bit.

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Here's mine after a quick winter wash today wheels are genuine Honda 235/40/18 Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 5
Car 1.jpg
Car 2.jpg
Car 3.jpg
Once again, wrong section. These are not "aftermarket" wheels.?
I guess they don't teach reading comprehension in schools anymore. (?)?

Lifesabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback 1.5 T
Country flag
Chill, yes I can read and write and have 2 degrees and a doctorate

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Chill, yes I can read and write and have 2 degrees and a doctorate
See, you just proved my point! I DID NOT, say you couldn't read! I stated that your reading comprehension was lacking. Curious as to why you are a "Dr", and own a Honda Civic?! Also, I have never heard a learned person, use the word "chill", in that context. Just a simple observation.
The fact that people (like yourself) can't seem to follow simple instructions, (?) is beyond me!!!??

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
See, you just proved my point! I DID NOT, say you couldn't read! I stated that your reading comprehension was lacking. Curious as to why you are a "Dr", and own a Honda Civic?! Also, I have never heard a learned person, use the word "chill", in that context. Just a simple observation.
The fact that people (like yourself) can't seem to follow simple instructions, (?) is beyond me!!!??
Did you get promoted to Moderator, fail to learn basic manners, or have you just taken it upon yourself to attempt to alienate anyone who mistakenly posts Honda wheels in this thread?

A doctorate isn't necessarily a MD, (most likely a PhD), and folks with a PhD (or even a MD) aren't always rolling in money. They have bills to pay, just like the rest of us ... and probably some monster sized student loans. In addition, did you notice that @Lifesabeach is in the UK ... where a Civic is a larger than average car there?

I've never seen the wheels that @Lifesabeach has on his car, and if he hadn't admitted they were "genuine Honda" wheels, I'd have never known.

Let's support each other, and lift each other up, instead of trying to bring others down!

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Did you get promoted to Moderator, fail to learn basic manners, or have you just taken it upon yourself to attempt to alienate anyone who mistakenly posts Honda wheels in this thread?

A doctorate isn't necessarily a MD, (most likely a PhD), and folks with a PhD (or even a MD) aren't always rolling in money. They have bills to pay, just like the rest of us ... and probably some monster sized student loans. In addition, did you notice that @Lifesabeach is in the UK ... where a Civic is a larger than average car there?

I've never seen the wheels that @Lifesabeach has on his car, and if he hadn't admitted they were "genuine Honda" wheels, I'd have never known.

Let's support each other, and lift each other up, instead of trying to bring others down!
Agreed. Just please post in the correct section, that's all! I get notifications for subscribed threads, and it can get annoying when it's always from people who appear to not understand the title of the thread. There is a correct section for your post.
Sponsored