First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Would y

Looks great, man! I also went with 18x9.5 +38, but wound up stretching my 235 tires bc I couldn’t find anyone who was running 245s to ask about rubbing. But if your 255s aren’t rubbing at all, I feel confident about changing my 235s out with 245s. Or heck, I may even go 255 if you legit have no rubbing!
It will all depend on how low you are, chances are if you are at stock height or an inch or so lowered, you won't have any issues with 255. If you are lowered closer to 2 inches you may have a lil tiny rub on the front inner fender tabs which can be pushed up and out of the way. Anything lower than 2 inches will rub for sure.

Keep in mind though this is a 35 series tire not a 40 series like the stock 235s.
Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
ESR SR05 18 x 9.5 +35 offset
VERCELLI STRADA II 245/40/ZR18

Rubbing like hell, please halp!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up IMG_1941

GoldClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
front tires, back seems fine although i need toe adjustment kit to get alignment done.
It sounds like it is rubbing in the front inner fender tab just below the side marker light.

If the rub is very minimum, just pull the fender out abit if that work. If is really bad, either change to 235/40 or add a chamber kit or do the tab mod depend how bad is the rub is.

Memnoch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
You think ill rub on the same setup except with +35mm offset?
I think you'll be fine- I have no rub at all and you will only be sticking out 3mm more, which is really nothing. It equates to .1 of an inch difference.