First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I get what OP says some just want to upgrade their wheels for the sake of it regardless if it doesn't fit and/or look right.

I've seen too many where the OEM looks better but I guess they want others to see they "upgraded."

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Honda Integra Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I get what OP says some just want to upgrade their wheels for the sake of it regardless if it doesn't fit and/or look right.

I've seen too many where the OEM looks better but I guess they want others to see they "upgraded."
To each their own - maybe something that doesn't "look right" to you looks perfect to them.

I don't like everything in here (and I'm sure there are people that don't like my car) but there's no point in me telling you that your car is ugly.

Maybe he can post some pics of his badass set up for everyone to critique.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To each their own - maybe something that doesn't "look right" to you looks perfect to them.

I don't like everything in here (and I'm sure there are people that don't like my car) but there's no point in me telling you that your car is ugly.

He would be he sold everything he bought for the car because he needed money

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag

I'm sorry you feel that way but a post doesn't have to be all flowers and butterflies in order to be a contribution.

Heres how I see it.

Everyone in this thread is my friend. And if a friend rolled up in his civic with some nasty ass looking wheels, im gonna tell him - point blank - "hey dude...those wheels are fucking terrible"

edit - allstargene, your coupe looks awesome. whos kidding who dude...your setup is worlds apart from others in this thread.

XJmanaX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX-P Coupe, 93 EG Coupe
I'm sorry you feel that way but a post doesn't have to be all flowers and butterflies in order to be a contribution.

Heres how I see it.

Everyone in this thread is my friend. And if a friend rolled up in his civic with some nasty ass looking wheels, im gonna tell him - point blank - "hey dude...those wheels are fucking terrible"

edit - allstargene, your coupe looks awesome. whos kidding who dude...your setup is worlds apart from others in this thread.
Seconded

Tommienj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up IMG_4224
As the title says guys/gals, if you've switched out your factory set up for something different post them up for us all to see.

I'm new to Honda & looking for some inspiration in my hunt for black 18" wheels for my wife's Orchid Pearl Touring Sedan that we're picking up this Saturday.
As the title says guys/gals, if you've switched out your factory set up for something different post them up for us all to see.

I'm new to Honda & looking for some inspiration in my hunt for black 18" wheels for my wife's Orchid Pearl Touring Sedan that we're picking up this Saturday.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Looks good.. a little drop and your set :thumbsup:

Fryer45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T (sold) 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71
Country flag
18x9.5 +38 stock height with stock tires 235/40...(245 tires might be better) if i were to do it again, ill get the 18x8.5 with 34 offset... but eh... it looks ok

IMG_0279.JPG

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG
What's the make of those rims?

Fryer

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can someone confirm if the bore size is also 64.1mm for the Si?

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag