Do you have a larger picture?
Sponsored

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
How do you like the A/S 3+.... some say they are pretty loud.... Trying to find my next 18" tire
City driving is fine. Highway speed is noisy but not unbearable.

I'd say go for it, worth the slight noise increase for the perks you get with these tires. Handles really good and super sticky.

I can record it for you to give you an idea tomorrow morning.

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Country flag
Are they substantially louder than OEM or just mildy louder. Because I can definitely do mild.

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
Are they substantially louder than OEM or just mildy louder. Because I can definitely do mild.

City driving is fine. Highway speed is noisy but not unbearable.

I'd say go for it, worth the slight noise increase for the perks you get with these tires. Handles really good and super sticky.

I can record it for you to give you an idea tomorrow morning.
I tried Dunlop DZ102 and they are louder than stock (FT140's), swapped to a used set of Toyo Proxes 4s and they are a little quieter, but still louder than I would like... Both sets are 245/40/18... Top of my list right now is Michelins Pilot Sport 4 as they are quieter than the toyo's.

Its hard to read road noise as well, it depend on the asphalt in your area.. Fine asphalts is soooo much quieter than coarse asphalt...... My daily drive can go from super quite to very very loud.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I tried Dunlop DZ102 and they are louder than stock (FT140's), swapped to a used set of Toyo Proxes 4s and they are a little quieter, but still louder than I would like... Both sets are 245/40/18... Top of my list right now is Michelins Pilot Sport 4 as they are quieter than the toyo's.

Its hard to read road noise as well, it depend on the asphalt in your area.. Fine asphalts is soooo much quieter than coarse asphalt...... My daily drive can go from super quite to very very loud.
And its not like the civic cabin by any means anyhow. Lots of road and engine noise make it in the cabin, its much louder than My Accord Sport was. I have 19" Nitto Motivo 235/35 and they dont seem loud though.

B1GH34D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Yes I'm on Eibach Sportlines
I just don't get it. I have 18 8.5's on 235 40's and i rub in the front on both fenders. You aren't the only one that has clearance with no issues but for me I do. Kinda frustrating and i know am looking into a fender roll and going down to 215's. Anyone do a fender roll yet on their Civic?

702civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic touring
Country flag
I just don't get it. I have 18 8.5's on 235 40's and i rub in the front on both fenders. You aren't the only one that has clearance with no issues but for me I do. Kinda frustrating and i know am looking into a fender roll and going down to 215's. Anyone do a fender roll yet on their Civic?
What is your offset? That makes all the difference

jbatman1080

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (White Orchid Pearl)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
you gotta keep in mind he is rockin 19", i noticed that 18's w/ eibach sports sit more flush than 19's w/eibach sports from pictures ive seen from here.