OP
OP

nielboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 BMW 435i X-Drive
Country flag
Thanks Nazgol.....if you could post one of straight of whole car profile & one from the back showing side/back profile that'd be awesome.

You don't have any issues with rubbing at all do you?

Is the ride about the same as with the OEM 17's?

cladmonitor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2013 Scion FR-S, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
@NAZGOL That helps a lot!!!!!

Looks like up front you have 5-7mm and 10-15 in rear before they start to come out of the fenders, so +10mm offset looks like it will be perfect. Just need to borrow a friends WRX wheels from the next event for a quick fitment test. Thanks again!

BoringOhio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Pretty flush with the fenders.
Have you had any issues with the difference in total diameter/circumference from the stock wheels/tires? Any difference or behavior changes with the Honda Sensing features? I was going to go with 235/40/18 or 225/40/18 tires for my 18x8 wheels but if you haven't had any problems then some extra sidewall for a smoother ride might be nice...

axios77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want to get the Enkei RPF-1 in sliver. Just have to decide if I want it in 17in. or 18in. 17in. will save me a about 10lbs in weight per wheel with a total of 40lbs in weight savings. 18in. does look better because it fills up the wheel gap. Guess I have to deicide if I want to go for looks or weight savings.