Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
K&N Filter, KTuner Stage 1, mustang dyno vs stock:
261/290 stock tune + K&N, 291/320 with stage 1
Unfortunately all runs started above 120 IAT and finished as high as 160 IAT, just could not keep the car cool at 87* ambient on the dyno
Graph shows uncorrected, numbers above are corrected
Honda Civic 10th gen Post Dyno results and mods list 3DUQQWmh

Car is going into the best Honda tech in the area on Thursday 9/6 for turbo blanket, rear mount, and RV6 ceramic catted DP and I hope to get back on the Mustang with a bit cooler temps to see what it puts down then. Early October it will get a Mishi FMIC (hopefully they ship it by then...) and will go back on the dyno. I don't expect bigger numbers, but hopefully more consistency in IAT.

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just curious, why Mishimoto instead of PRL?
Was kind of a toss-up but I like that the piping gets replaced with Mishi and at the current pre-sale price, that was enough added value for me to wait on it to come out. It's also slightly larger. Now, the odds I'll actually get to put it on before the car gets put away for the winter are fairly low but that's ok. And if I'm being honest, everyone who has a FMIC has PRL now so we know what they do - wanted to see what Mishi can do so a little of it is to be different I guess? Both should be fine units, don't think you can make a bad choice here. PRL makes an excellent product so me going Mishi isn't a slight to PRL in any way.

wishistillhadmyITR

First Name
d
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F87 M2 (former 00' EBP Si, PYITR 0081, Evo VIII, IX, 15' WRX STi, Focus RS))
Country flag
Some nice power out of these cars!
Sponsored