Possible to order KTuner with Phearable without ECU Part Number?

Robot3RK

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hello @phearable ! Is it possible to order https://www.phearable.net/engine-computers/ktuner-systems/ktuner-flash-tunepackage.html without ECU Part Number? I cannot get the ECU number since it is located right against the intake that I have and I am unable to view it with light or phone camera as it is impossible to do so for me. Is it possible for me to somehow order the KTuner v1.2 kit and get the ECU number from the KTuner in order to get the Phearable tune? I want to be able to do this without having to buy KTuner and Phearable tune separately as that would seem unfair since Phearable bundles it for free. Please let me know if it is possible. Thank you!

Advertisement

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
John
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tuner
Country flag
Hello @phearable ! Is it possible to order https://www.phearable.net/engine-computers/ktuner-systems/ktuner-flash-tunepackage.html without ECU Part Number? I cannot get the ECU number since it is located right against the intake that I have and I am unable to view it with light or phone camera as it is impossible to do so for me. Is it possible for me to somehow order the KTuner v1.2 kit and get the ECU number from the KTuner in order to get the Phearable tune? I want to be able to do this without having to buy KTuner and Phearable tune separately as that would seem unfair since Phearable bundles it for free. Please let me know if it is possible. Thank you!
Yes it is possible. Simply enter TBA for an ecu part number.

You would be able to get the ecu software number via the ktuner unit/software once installed. Once you emailed us the ecu software number we could send your tune.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OK Robot, you heard it from Mr. Phearable himself. Do it now. :cool:

OP
Robot3RK

Robot3RK

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yes it is possible. Simply enter TBA for an ecu part number.

You would be able to get the ecu software number via the ktuner unit/software once installed. Once you emailed us the ecu software number we could send your tune.
Thank you so much! I've just placed the order! This is going to be awesome! Thank you!

Advertisement

Advertisement