Missbrunettebeauty

First Name
Florence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17'civic hatchback LX, 15' CBR 300R
Country flag
I was looking up a company and notice that they have the motors for power folding door mirrors and it only lists the 2018 to 2020 sedans and since mine is a base LX hatch with only heated and power adjustment I didn't know if it would work.

Anyone know if it should work?
Sponsored

Revenger8

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Now located in South Korea....Working for the Army
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring, 2018 BMW X-3.
Country flag
I bought that kit. I am in the process of installing it... Real pain in the ass, switching out the powered with the unpowered mirrors. Hopefully, one of these weekends will finish up the install.

I did test it (prior to hooking everything up), and it does work. For how long, who's to say! I got mine for about $120.

CMarks

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I bought that kit. I am in the process of installing it... Real pain in the ass, switching out the powered with the unpowered mirrors. Hopefully, one of these weekends will finish up the install.

I did test it (prior to hooking everything up), and it does work. For how long, who's to say! I got mine for about $120.
so youre saying that kit works?
It has been in my cart for a long time i guess ill pull the trigger and buy it i have a 2018 ex hatch which has heated mirrors.
Do the automatically fold in when the car is shut off or locked? And then fold out when car is started/ unlocked ?
More information on these would be helpful because i have been planning on doing this for a long time. Thanks

CMarks

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do they retain the heated function ?
I dont think theres any interference with the heated function that is a completely separate thing. This is just the motor to turn the mirror in and out the heated mirrors get connected by two wires into the actual mirror plate .

OP
OP
Missbrunettebeauty

Missbrunettebeauty

First Name
Florence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17'civic hatchback LX, 15' CBR 300R
Country flag
All this info is great.

Kirinya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hi Rev Sports used to have this kit for above $200, pretty much the same kit as the eBay one above, I guess they don't carry it anymore...

the 404 link :confused:
https://hirevsports.com/collections/civic-hb/products/hrs-2018-20-honda-civic-power-folding-mirrors
Sad to see they no longer carry it, I had it on my wishlist for a long time. I found that Primitive Performance carries a kit like it: https://www.primitiveperformanceaut...ng-side-mirror-rear-view-kit-2016-honda-civic
But the eBay one linked earlier is much cheaper

I contacted HRS quite a while back to ask for the installation instructions for the folding mirrors, and I think it should still apply:

toku

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport
Country flag
I emailed hi rev some time back and they have no plans to bring the kit back, xgen said they might have theirs after the new year.

CMarks

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I will give an update when i complete install
Sponsored