Possible new 2019 CTR color ???

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
OMFG with this knob already!
Lol, sorry if that triggered a nerve. I was just using that as an example since it's one of the most complained about things, and most asked about things with the 2019 refresh. :)
Sponsored

redwing497

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda S2000, 2019 CW CTR
Country flag
The 2019 CTR is coming and Sonic Gray is the only new color added. Any other updates to the car (such as a volume knob) for the 2019 models hasn't been released yet.
@RatedR You've always been a great source of info on this forum. Is this news true? Undisclosed source?

heavyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F87
Country flag
My favorite part of the 2019 CTR coming to North America is the disappointment for those that so badly wanted this car to be limited in hopes of keeping the value of their own car as high as possible. Sorry but it’s a great car and it should be available to as many people that are willing to buy it. There was never any good reason for Honda to stop bringing it over once they put the effort into making it North America ready and it’s not like at present manufacturing numbers it’s ever going to be a common car on the streets. Win-win for everybody IMO.

00typer1071

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX STI
Country flag
My favorite part of the 2019 CTR coming to North America is the disappointment for those that so badly wanted this car to be limited in hopes of keeping the value of their own car as high as possible. Sorry but it’s a great car and it should be available to as many people that are willing to buy it. There was never any good reason for Honda to stop bringing it over once they put the effort into making it North America ready and it’s not like at present manufacturing numbers it’s ever going to be a common car on the streets. Win-win for everybody IMO.
Amen!!
I think people were slightly mislead by certain media people saying that CTR will be produced in limited numbers for 2017 and 2018 which to me didn't make sense.

Personally I love the fact that Honda will keep on making and bringing CTR's to the States! :)

O Haiii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura
Country flag
I agree with this. Whoever buys a ctr thinking it'll be an investment deserve to have their "investment" underperform. Make and sell as many as they can. Better for the consumers in every way.

megaphone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR R-16412
Country flag
I agree with this, but IMO the GT350 has shown even when there are enough vehicles to go around and the car is special the vehicle will retain its value quite nicely!

Ih8cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Subaru Outback xt, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel, 1988 BMW m3, 2013 Scion FR-S, 2006 Noble M400
I agree with this, but IMO the GT350 has shown even when there are enough vehicles to go around and the car is special the vehicle will retain its value quite nicely!
Probably because gt350 production numbers are vastly different from the gt350 numbers that DIDNT end up in a crowd of people.

Can’t wait for the 2019’s to come out and have the CTR market pull a BRZ/FRS market. I’m thinking by year 3 of production, everyone who wanted one will have one and the later 2019s will end up sitting on a lot.

BrianDevin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX HatchWagon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Probably because gt350 production numbers are vastly different from the gt350 numbers that DIDNT end up in a crowd of people.
Come to Cars and Call an Ambulance BradChad Just Hit Someone In His FiveO

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
Lol, sorry if that triggered a nerve. I was just using that as an example since it's one of the most complained about things, and most asked about things with the 2019 refresh. :)
Hi @RatedR ,

You think the US will ever get the Honda sensing package like the euro version or Honda US thinks it would drive up the price too much for the US market?

00typer1071

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX STI
Country flag
Hi @RatedR ,

You think the US will ever get the Honda sensing package like the euro version or Honda US thinks it would drive up the price too much for the US market?
What I'm hoping for is a bare bone version, no AC, no stereo, etc.. Also, let's remember that 97 ITR's came with no AC! It was only a dealer option.

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
Hi @RatedR ,

In our IN system there's actually a listing under one tab for two trims for the CTR (Type R and Touring). When that displayed many people thought there would be a bare bones track CTR and then the creature comfort touring model. But that wasn't the case here in the states. It's possible they could put some sensing features on a US spec CTR, but I have no idea if that is even planned or being talked about.

leehom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, back at it again
Country flag
Never doubted Honda would continue selling the CTR in 2019 and beyond. Majority of people who wanted the vehicle to stop production were the ones who paid mark up.

The only big question is if the 2019 CTR will be refreshed or not. If the 2019 hatchback is, that's a strong indication the CTR will too imo.
Sponsored