THATSi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
So... one of the best suspension mods I've ever made to past cars was a bushing upgrade and control arms, actually quite cheap but labor intensive and well worth the time. 10th gen platform been around a while but nothing on this so far.

Calling on 27WON since they seem unafraid for this one. Someone needs to get it done.
Sponsored

teders

First Name
Ted Dorosheff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ever find any info on poly bushings? My control arm bushings are starting to give

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
I haven't found any poly bushings by themselves but superpro does make replacement control arms that takes away the need for a press.

I bought the front lower control arms that have poly bushings all around. Haven't installed them yet but they look solid and well made. Part # trc1030

I probably will end up getting the rear control arms as well. Part# trc1036

Look on ebay as there are a few vendors that have best offer options.

Also RV6 has some very pricey spherical bushings for front and rear for those dedicated track cars.

Last edited:

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hardrace also has several replacements arms with their hardened bushings in them allready.They also have a few bushings for sale for the front and rear trailing arms.Those last longer then poly bushings anyways.

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I always had a hunch the cast aluminum accord front lower control arms would fit the Civic with appropriate modifications. RV6 spherical bearings and the white line anti lift kit.

I intend to try this one day but probably not before I get a larger garage or shop area.

Dawsfc3

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
I haven't found any poly bushings by themselves but superpro does make replacement control arms that takes away the need for a press. Did you ever install these? Looking at buying these myself, how are they?

I bought the front lower control arms that have poly bushings all around. Haven't installed them yet but they look solid and well made. Part # trc1030

I probably will end up getting the rear control arms as well. Part# trc1036

Look on ebay as there are a few vendors that have best offer options.

Also RV6 has some very pricey spherical bushings for front and rear for those dedicated track cars.

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
I havent installed them yet due to no time. But I just purchased the rear blade contol arm for a decent price. There’s a 25% off sale on 10th gen parts at the super pro usa website. Saw the ad here on Civicx.
Sponsored