1.5T [POLL] HB sport exhaust options

What exhaust do you prefer/plan on buying?

• Total voters
OP
OP

Hatchback_lifestyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (VERY SOON)
Country flag
Can't wait for more sound clips of the 27won exhaust! Initial impressions from watching the video is that I wish it was as loud and had a meaner sound like from thermal and Borla.
Sponsored

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can't wait for more sound clips of the 27won exhaust! Initial impressions from watching the video is that I wish it was as loud and had a meaner sound like from thermal and Borla.
Paired with our up-pipe and down-pipe she sounds real mean. Once the weather get's nicer up here I'll have to see if I can get back out and capture some more footage.

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag

i like this exhaust
that is basically a straight pipe with a resonator. thats what i have and my car sounds the exact same as basically every other exhaust brand out but for a fraction of the cost. im personally going to get my girlfriends dad to weld some stainless steel piping to upgrade the piping on my car and for the nicer look of it. imo the exhaust all sound the same but with the companies own little magic dust too it.

Edit: although i do like alot of the options out. but i dont think i can justify spending $1000 plus for something that looks fancy but sounds almost the same as my car but with the brands own taste too it.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
that is basically a straight pipe with a resonator. thats what i have and my car sounds the exact same as basically every other exhaust brand out but for a fraction of the cost. im personally going to get my girlfriends dad to weld some stainless steel piping to upgrade the piping on my car and for the nicer look of it. imo the exhaust all sound the same but with the companies own little magic dust too it.

Edit: although i do like alot of the options out. but i dont think i can justify spending $1000 plus for something that looks fancy but sounds almost the same as my car but with the brands own taste too it.
well that exhaust only cost about $500 not a bad price considering back during the summer i was charged $600 to have 2 catylic convertors put on my suburban

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
well that exhaust only cost about $500 not a bad price considering back during the summer i was charged $600 to have 2 catylic convertors put on my suburban
ahhh i see. im talking more about big named brands with full catback exhaust rather than what you posted. definitely cheaper the way you posted. this car you wont get much of a different sound. thats just how the platform is

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As long as a Civic sounds like an annoying fart can with an exhaust on it I would NEVER put an exhaust on my civic, IMO every civic with an exhaust sounds like garbage I've yet to hear a loud civic and say damn that sounds good lol. If it was possible to make the civic sound like an STI i would get an exhaust in a heart beat but that will never happen so stock is my favorite!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Let's face facts, most of you would buy any of these exhaust if they were all priced under $500. Also for anyone to say every one of the aftermarket exhausts sound the same as stock or that they all sound exactly the same, you need to get your hearing checked.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Hey guys,

Cans someone tell me how much louder is the Greddy Exhaust over the stock.
Of course from the videos it sounds deeper/louder, but has anyone heard it in person?
I want people to notice it clearly isnt a stock exhaust.

Thanks

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Mhmh, does anyone have any news on the Borla exhaust for the sport? Im about to pull the trigger for the 27WON

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Mhmh, does anyone have any news on the Borla exhaust for the sport? Im about to pull the trigger for the 27WON
Here's a new sound clip from the guy testing the exhaust for Borla. Pricing and release date will be finalized by the end of the week. This doesn't sound to great to me though. I'd pull the trigger on the 27WON, or the better valued Greddy.

3925blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Do a full turbo-back system; get a downpipe, catted or not, frontpipe, and whatever system you want and it will be quite obvious that it's not stock. Especially if you do a cat-delete.

PGean

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic ST, 2015 X5, 2009 MDX
Country flag
Is Greddy still on back up production?
Sponsored