1.5T [POLL] HB sport exhaust options

What exhaust do you prefer/plan on buying?

• Total voters

Hatchback_lifestyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (VERY SOON)
Country flag
Hey everyone, I was just hoping maybe that we could list all the current and upcoming exhausts coming out for the sport/ST hatchback. Like a one stop shop so others don't need to keep searching around. (unless my searching skills are trash and someone's already made a thread like this)

Also I was wondering which you guys prefer (sound/price/material/overall quality and sound). My top picks include greddy, 27won, Borla, and Thermal (if someone could justify the near $1300 price tag)

In addition if someone could help narrow down my choices, I want something with a nice, deep, rich and low growl or (burble during idle?). In addition I'd like something quiet-loud, not eardrum busting loud or anything that could attract cops. In other words something loud but not sounding too much like a fart can (close to none).

Looking around it seems like greddy is the quietest of the bunch. 27won seems a bit louder (and has crackles and pops) but then listening to thermal and Borla, they seem to be on another level of loud like eardrum busting loud. Would so nice if everyone could meet up and do a comparison of each exhaust.
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There really isn't going to be much preference as most people on here want what costs the least and doesn't sound like ass. So whichever one that is on your list, just choose that one.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone, I was just hoping maybe that we could list all the current and upcoming exhausts coming out for the sport/ST hatchback. Like a one stop shop so others don't need to keep searching around. (unless my searching skills are trash and someone's already made a thread like this)

Also I was wondering which you guys prefer (sound/price/material/overall quality and sound). My top picks include greddy, 27won, Borla, and Thermal (if someone could justify the near $1300 price tag)

In addition if someone could help narrow down my choices, I want something with a nice, deep, rich and low growl or (burble during idle?). In addition I'd like something quiet-loud, not eardrum busting loud or anything that could attract cops. In other words something loud but not sounding too much like a fart can (close to none).

Looking around it seems like greddy is the quietest of the bunch. 27won seems a bit louder (and has crackles and pops) but then listening to thermal and Borla, they seem to be on another level of loud like eardrum busting loud. Would so nice if everyone could meet up and do a comparison of each exhaust.
LOL Thermal and Borla loud? You'd have to have dog ears to think they were.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll see if I can get you guys some more video of the exhaust in the next week or so.

BubbzWasHere

First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
I'll see if I can get you guys some more video of the exhaust in the next week or so.
I really like the sound of yours in the dyno vid. Does that car have any other mods? Or just the exhaust? I think yours may be the exhaust I go with, unless I can find some kind of screaming deal on the HKS. Would still like to hear sound clips of it though.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really like the sound of yours in the dyno vid. Does that car have any other mods? Or just the exhaust? I think yours may be the exhaust I go with, unless I can find some kind of screaming deal on the HKS. Would still like to hear sound clips of it though.
In the video it was just my up pipe back exhaust. The car now has a turbo-back and let's just say she sounds mean ;)

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase