Poll: Are you keeping your 10th Gen or getting an 11th Gen?

Keeping your 10th Gen or Getting an 11th Gen?

• Total voters

islandon

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Coupe EX & '20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I'm definitely staying put with this car. Normally, I trade at the 95k level, but not with my 2020 Civic Coupe EX. It's a pretty uncommon Civic and I find the exterior extremely pleasing. I get over 37 MPGs and it's quick enough for me.

The handling for this class of car is simply stunning. I'll see what this fast changing market is like in 4-5 yrs. If I get a Honda offered, standard Hybrid Conversion, I may convert it to a regular Hybrid.

Right now in Europe, they're selling conversion kits for $7500 plus 1 day installation ($1,000-$2000?). We'll see in 4 yrs.
Sponsored

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
short term keeping the 10th gen, i don't hate the car and i like it WAY more than whatever the 11th is supposed to be. I'm awaiting on the integra, depending on how that actually plays out, I'll either switch to that, keep the 10th gen, or go to VW and deal with the maintenance.

Leaton

First Name
Leaton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic RS Hatchback 2021, Phoenix Orange
Country flag
Just bought my RS last month, so yeah, keeping it for 5 years before trading up. Loving the car!

wilbur_the_goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring, '14 BMW 328i Sport Line
Country flag
Changed my original vote to keep with my Gen X, a '16 Civic Coupe Touring.

Picked up a new '22 Hatchback Sport Touring yesterday. Drove 4.5 hours to Pittsburgh to purchase it (all the Philly area dealers are adding $4k to MSRP if you can find one).

The XI drives better than my old Audi A4 and Gen X. The tech in the XI is damn impressive. I'm also slightly embarrassed to admit that the Bose speaker package performs exceedingly well.

PS - I hated the Civic SEDAN design, but the hatch is a completely different animal. It's also the foundation of XI Si.

Honda Civic 10th gen Poll: Are you keeping your 10th Gen or getting an 11th Gen? New Civic

Last edited:

James3spearchucker

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Changed my original vote to keep with my Gen X, a '16 Civic Coupe Touring.

Picked up a new '22 Hatchback Sport Touring yesterday. Drove 4.5 hours to Pittsburgh to purchase it (all the Philly area dealers are adding $4k to MSRP if you can find one).

The XI drives better than my old Audi A4 and Gen X. The tech in the XI is damn impressive. I'm also slightly embarrassed to admit that the Bose speaker package performs exceedingly well.

PS - I hated the Civic SEDAN design, but the hatch is a completely different animal. It's also the foundation of XI Si.

New Civic.jpg
L?ks sharp. How many greenbacks? Let us know how it drives and pros and cons.

wilbur_the_goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring, '14 BMW 328i Sport Line
Country flag
L?ks sharp. How many greenbacks? Let us know how it drives and pros and cons.

I paid MSRP. The only con so far is that there isn't lumbar support in the seats. But I didn't have that in my '16 Coupe Touring either... The lane keeping assist function is a bit more aggressive than the Coupe, but I got a lot more used to it today driving thru Amish Country.

It has sport mode, which is pretty nice and surprising in a CVT. I really, really like it. Nice wheels and tires too.

I ended up trading my Coupe at the dealer. It resulted in saving about $1K in Pennsylvania state sales tax (a system obviously rigged by dealerships :) )

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
10th gen Civic has the best design Honda ever made! I really don't like the 11th gen. There is not a single complaint that I have for my car(just paint quality). I have 6 speed manual, so I'm still having fun. Recently had a baby girl, 1.5T entine is enough 😅😅

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
10th gen Civic has the best design Honda ever made! I really don't like the 11th gen. There is not a single complaint that I have for my car(just paint quality). I have 6 speed manual, so I'm still having fun. Recently had a baby girl, 1.5T entine is enough 😅😅
Congratulations having your new baby girl.