Ant's_efcee1

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 acura integra gs 2019 honda civic si sedan
Country flag
Awesome review brother. How have the plm fp and dp held up till now? Do you really push your car or just daily drive it? Im considering this option because of tight budget.
Sponsored

OP
OP
_HatchED_

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
Awesome review brother. How have the plm fp and dp held up till now? Do you really push your car or just daily drive it? Im considering this option because of tight budget.
Still holding up well. Put them on around or close to 8k and I'm at 44k almost 2 years later. It's mainly a daily but I do put the pedal down here and there on the Tsp map 3 whenever I can since its been cold. ? No complaints as of yet.

SiR_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 SiR, 2018 Si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any new updates? Im looking at buying their dp/fp and just putting on the front pipe for now. Im still on stock map. I was wondering if the front pipe will bolt up to the stock down pipe for now, and if their is any problems running this on the factory settings?

OP
OP
_HatchED_

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
Any new updates? Im looking at buying their dp/fp and just putting on the front pipe for now. Im still on stock map. I was wondering if the front pipe will bolt up to the stock down pipe for now, and if their is any problems running this on the factory settings?
I would just wait till you have a tuning device to put the Fp and Dp on. Most of the gains will come from tuning the car, and next will be the Dp.

SiR_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 SiR, 2018 Si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would just wait till you have a tuning device to put the Fp and Dp on. Most of the gains will come from tuning the car, and next will be the Dp.
Do you really need to tune the car for just the front pipe? I have hondata but haven't messed with it since I first got the car and just got rid of rev hang. I use it for mainly monitoring.

OP
OP
_HatchED_

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
Do you really need to tune the car for just the front pipe? I have hondata but haven't messed with it since I first got the car and just got rid of rev hang. I use it for mainly monitoring.
Doubt it, but why bother getting under the car twice? The Dp is what gives you the most gain between the two. Any gains from just doing the Fp are null to negligible, so getting under the car for just that doesn't make any sense to me. Since you have a tuning device just do the Dp and Fp at the same time.

SiR_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 SiR, 2018 Si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Doubt it, but why bother getting under the car twice? The Dp is what gives you the most gain between the two. Any gains from just doing the Fp are null to negligible, so getting under the car for just that doesn't make any sense to me. Since you have a tuning device just do the Dp and Fp at the same time.
Completely understandable. I just keep seeing so many problems from the down pipes that I was trying to stay clear of them. That and I still have a warranty. Dealership is ok with front pipe. But not downpipe. Don't know what the difference is but figured buy both. Throw the front pipe on for now along with the rev9 intercooler and piping. Keep my prl intake on and the rear tranny mount and be good till the warranty is up. Then move on to internals.

caner92

First Name
Caner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R FK8
Country flag
https://www.privatelabelmfg.com/product_p/plm-hfc-dp-combo.htm

I've been looking around at downpipes the past few days and stumbled across this. Now I've searched and seen the issues people have had on here and aware of the previous issues. That being said, is there anyone on the that is running this combo that can provide real world feedback on this revision? I like that they've Incorporated all the factory heat shields, and the price point is appealing as I'm keeping a budget. If it's crap still I'll just end up going with something that has known correct fitment and retains all the heat shields.
this part was not removed from the OEM part and we didn’t add it on plm downpipe. Could it have an effect?
Honda Civic 10th gen Plm V2 downpipe feedback C32C7EA5-14A3-47D7-8A3D-E1A5696EC57C

Honda Civic 10th gen Plm V2 downpipe feedback 5DC67928-6CAB-43DA-A672-6585592E02C7

Last edited:

wuaname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Si sedan
Country flag
Nice right up... Haven't seen a recent thread, so not sure if you're still around. If you're still around, how's the DP / FP holding up?
Sponsored