Basic_FC1

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
Has anyone been running the Downpipe/Frontpipe combo from PLM that can give some feedback on the quality? The price is making me question whether it is up to par with other companies.
Sponsored

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
This is where I would start.

If you go to your favorite search engine and use the following query:

"PLM" site:civicx.com

You should get some more results. That sort of query can be modified for any words or site that you want.

Last edited:

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I had it on my old 18 Civic Si. The quality of their welds and materials is just fine, works and holds up just fine. They copy other company's products though, for the downpipe and front pipe, they particularly copy PRL's old design. It worked just fine but the placement of the secondary O2 sensor was super close to the slave cylinder, luckily it never caused a problem or hit but I did not like this part about it. PRL's new design is top notch, it is what I would recommend or RV6 as it is very similar as well.

OP
OP
Basic_FC1

Basic_FC1

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
I had it on my old 18 Civic Si. The quality of their welds and materials is just fine, works and holds up just fine. They copy other company's products though, for the downpipe and front pipe, they particularly copy PRL's old design. It worked just fine but the placement of the secondary O2 sensor was super close to the slave cylinder, luckily it never caused a problem or hit but I did not like this part about it. PRL's new design is top notch, it is what I would recommend or RV6 as it is very similar as well.
I appreciate the reply as well as the recommendations. I had my eye on the RV6 combo for a while (I have never seen a company so proud of their workmanship) with that being said I have actually already purchased RV6’s combo. Very excited to get it installed and complete the full 3” exhaust

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I appreciate the reply as well as the recommendations. I had my eye on the RV6 combo for a while (I have never seen a company so proud of their workmanship) with that being said I have actually already purchased RV6’s combo. Very excited to get it installed and complete the full 3” exhaust
Great choice. RV6 is miles ahead of PLM and well worth the cost.

GlahdoSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I got the plm fits fine welds are eh you will need to get a bolt from Ace for the frontpipe but worth for the money IG GlahdoSI for sound clips

That.grey.si

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic si
Country flag
I got the plm fits fine welds are eh you will need to get a bolt from Ace for the frontpipe but worth for the money IG GlahdoSI for sound clips
what do you mean exactly when you say you need to get a bolt from ace does it not come with the bolts needed ?

TonyTheTiger57

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 T-Bird, 78 Cougar, 84 Bronco, 85 F150 17 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your IG is private, kinda hard to hear the sound clip lol
Sponsored