Please identify this shit

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
Sawr this today. Something munching in the engine compartment. Don't know if it happened at my house or on a trip to flagsaff.
Honda Civic 10th gen Please identify this shit 20200405_124842
Honda Civic 10th gen Please identify this shit 20200405_124557

Wires seem untouched, have seen lizard poo look like this size.

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe Si / 1993 Chrysler Intrepid 3.5L
Country flag
Sawr this today. Something munching in the engine compartment. Don't know if it happened at my house or on a trip to flagsaff.
20200405_124842.jpg
20200405_124557.jpg

Wires seem untouched, have seen lizard poo look like this size.
They are probably just under the hood for warmth as they're becoming active this time of year and need warmth - perfect when you park and turn of the ignition. I'm a real animal lover, so even when mice shit on my stuff, I would prefer they not be killed. ;)

Get a tall bucket and put a 2x4 (or similar) leaning up against it at a reasonable angle. Put peanut butter on a saucer or plate and fresh water in a small bowl and put it in the bottom of the bucket. You can also use a wet cat food (with gravy) to attract, feed and hydrate them. If you have a mice issue, they will more than likely fall into the bucket to get the peanut butter but can't get out, so long as it's a tall bucket because mice can jump up to over a foot in height. A clean food-approved pail would be ideal. You can usually ask for one from the bakery at a grocery store and they are likely to have one. If you catch 'em, please release them in a field away from you. :)

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
+1 for furry little marmots. My hamsters used to leave these little pellets all over the cage.

FC3L15B7

I'm a machine.
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe Si / 1993 Chrysler Intrepid 3.5L
Country flag
Sorry but if a mouse jacks up my ride they're getting a grenade.
While I understand the sentiment, animals are innocent. On the other hand, if a person damaged my car, I'd want to stick a grenade up their ass. I guess it's all about perspective. :D
Sponsored