capntucker

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX
Country flag
I have a 2019 Honda Civic LX BASE model. I have the plain infotainment system. I always have the STOCK wallpaper on my screen with my chosen color. So, one day i get in my car and blank screen with time display in upper right corner. I can display the analog clock only, my wallpaper is GONE!! I try to adjust to wallpaper and its its blank! There's no original stock single wallpaper that came with car new. Before anyone says try going through the steps to show wallpaper and hit the moon and sun button for night and day, I've done everything possible with controls. I'm very electronic savvy so, i do know its probably an internal glitch that happened for who knows reason. I'd rather not take to dealer if i can do myself. Is there a REBOOTING of the system or pulling fuse to reset to factory settings?? Its a lease and i don't want to screw anything up worse. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please no ....HOW TO CHANGE OR ADD WALLPAPER CRAP! I have a manual and have went through that. Thank you.
Sponsored

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
Give it a hard reset , this involve going to the honda website and getting the code to re- establish the system

OP
OP

capntucker

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX
Country flag
Give it a hard reset , this involve going to the honda website and getting the code to re- establish the system

Thanks, Omar. I actually kept pushing buttons and turning knobs and i cant even tell you what i actually did, but all od a sudden i got the wallpaper back!
Sponsored