Please help with Body Kit ...

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
I have not been around much since on 11/14/2017 I got rear ended. My car spent 45 days in the shop and I accrued $12,400.00 in damages. The car was NOT totaled and I have it back in my driveway. The repair job is Spot On! No one would ever notice ... except me ... I see an issue where the back bumper seam meets the rear wheel well on both sides (ark is off). I spoke with the Garage and they are wanting to take the bumper off and try again. My feeling is that is probably a bad idea only leading to the conclusion that 100 percent perfection is not realistic. I would say we are 95 percent plus and that is way more than I had expected. I see some orange peal in the paint ... again ... no one but me would ever notice. Generally picky stuff ... I looked at mud flaps but they are too low to cover the seam of concern. Here goes : my thought was to look for a "body kit" (2017 coupe) ... I got my "modding' on" and due to the circumstances may be able to dose' - doe this past the WIFE (he he) anyway ... on initial approach I have not seen anything what so ever that will do the job on the net. Any help would be appreciated here ... Anyone have a body kit going on? Pics? Impressions? Thoughts? Thank you. CC
Sponsored

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
would have to see a picture of the car but the only body kits i know of are the factory kits

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
To the OP, 45 days is a long time to wait. Why so long? Did you get a rental?

GreyMatter718

THE X GEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex-t Coupe Crystal Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i'm still looking for a good "kit" for the coupe. Seems that most stuff is for the sedan.
the only thing i can recommend is ikon motorsport "kit" its the front end bumper and rear with the civic si concept look.

noticed you're from NY ? where from ?