Please don’t kill me for asking

2020CivicSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
But what wheels do you guys recommend for a 2020 civic si? I’m looking specifically for something lighter than stock for better performance. Ideally I don’t want to kill the bank, but I’m able to afford non-reps lol. I’m looking to stay within stock size and offset to ensure good fit.

Thanks all
Sponsored

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Stock size is 18x8+50 5x114. An 18x8, 8.5, 9 wide will fit in offset +45, +40, +38

@Discount Tire linked an 18x8.5+40 which would fit very nicely and the RPF1 is a great lightweight wheel.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
But what wheels do you guys recommend for a 2020 civic si? I’m looking specifically for something lighter than stock for better performance. Ideally I don’t want to kill the bank, but I’m able to afford non-reps lol. I’m looking to stay within stock size and offset to ensure good fit.

Thanks all
Would be better if you had a style(colour) in mind. Then we could recommend several brands and sizes. There are so many options out there.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
+1 Superspeed here
Light, very nicely priced, and... They clear big brake kit calipers

Most of the Enkei options will need spacers if you want bbk

Honda Civic 10th gen Please don’t kill me for asking PXL_20230330_175518565

RookieOfTheGear

First Name
Ay Ay Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Honda Civic Si (Coupe)
Country flag
I’ve been eyeing these beautiful baby’s for ages now but somehow something always comes up money wise and i can never get them. The size should fit i think not sure but I’d buy them anyways just to look at when I’m on the toilet they are nice
Honda Civic 10th gen Please don’t kill me for asking IMG_6967

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
Konig wheels are also very beautiful and about the same price as Enkeis, super light as well. I have Dekagrams and love them. 17x9, not sure if they'll clear your SI brakes but they're 18 lbs each. I saved 10lbs per corner going to those on 235 45 17s.

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i'd stay away from any wheels with crazy color. they lose their appeal fast and have a very low re-sale value. if left in the sun they WILL fade or if you curb them you'll never match the color. not worth it.

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
i'd stay away from any wheels with crazy color. they lose their appeal fast and have a very low re-sale value. if left in the sun they WILL fade or if you curb them you'll never match the color. not worth it.
if you buy a wheel thinking about resale value, you're in the wrong lane. the whole point of the after market wheel is to add a "personal" touch. i encourage people to do their thing. not what everyone else is doing unless its a safety issue.

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
if you buy a wheel thinking about resale value, you're in the wrong lane. the whole point of the after market wheel is to add a "personal" touch. i encourage people to do their thing. not what everyone else is doing unless its a safety issue.
youre in the wrong wheel game. I bought my wheels for $2600 and while I don’t plan on selling them they are worth closer to $3300 now.

buyin cheap purple wheels is just a terrible idea.
Sponsored