PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD OP

Greencobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si 2016 Mazda CX-9
i have the original size piping. The only custom parts were the pipes that fit where the resonator and muffler once were. sorry if i wasn't too clear on that. the tips are 2.5 i believe
When you do the sound clip, can you make one where we hear it from the inside of the car while your are driving and cruising at highway speeds?

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
When you do the sound clip, can you make one where we hear it from the inside of the car while your are driving and cruising at highway speeds?
Yeah i can try to do that as well. Idk how loud itll be but i can try some different stuff for ya

GiulzFoc

Hatcharelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah i can try to do that as well. Idk how loud itll be but i can try some different stuff for ya
Where did you get the custom piping to go where the res and muffler was?

GiulzFoc

Hatcharelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My buddy knew the guy so it was 170 because he didnt charge mefor the burnt tips. Those run another $100 so it wouldve been $270 for a normal person
Gotcha! Just looking for more of the sound then anything else. Don’t think I’m too interested in changing the color of my tips as that color scheme wouldn’t really match my cars color scheme (white/red/black)

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
Gotcha! Just looking for more of the sound then anything else. Don’t think I’m too interested in changing the color of my tips as that color scheme wouldn’t really match my cars color scheme (white/red/black)
I always say you can never go wrong with some burnt blue tips. Especially on white. Or you could get some black ones as well. Those would be nice

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
first clip is cold start, second clip is after warming up and idling. sorry for bad qaulity. not sure why it cuts out either but oh well you guys get the gist

mikeydon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed Manual FULL BOLT ONS/DYNO TUNED (305whp), 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
first clip is cold start, second clip is after warming up and idling. sorry for bad qaulity. not sure why it cuts out either but oh well you guys get the gist
says video is unavailable