Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Also, it’s a complete pain in the a$$ to get a pistol permit in NY, and it’s no good for NYC, only the state. Get fingerprinted like 3 times, also need to get 3 letters from friends attesting to your good character, attend a full day of education, and then wait 6-12 months for the county judge to sign it, time depending on the county. Then when you buy a pistol, before you can take possession you have to file papers with the county pistol clerk, pay $5-$10 dollars and wait for 2 weeks for the modifications to be made to your permit and mailed back to you, and then you can go to the store and pick up the pistol. It’s a total joke, they basically don’t want people to have them.
Sounds like only the criminals will have guns lol
Sponsored

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Sounds like only the criminals will have guns lol
True, get this, a few years back the local newspaper published all the names and addresses of all NY handgun permit holders for the counties of Westchester,, Rockland and Putnam counties, which are counties just north of NYC. Basically provided the criminals the locations of legal handguns to steal. Can’t make this stuff up.

Moser1M

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PW Si Sedan (fun/DD); 2004 Tundra Limited (fun tow rig)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've used center console for my smaller pieces. My larger pieces are usually placed into the door panel, glove box, or that storage space in front and under the radio. Take a look at magnetic mounting.

legalkill

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
I got this for Father's Day. I was looking in my SI and there was not alot of room on the back seat area to begin with, but this will kill leg space all together. Plus I am not sure how I can reach around the seat that easily. I may try to mount in a different location. I am not usually carrying passengers (all my kids have cars) and I would generally only want to use on long trips (I am not EDC yet). I would take the whole safe from my room and mount in the car, then when I get to our lake trailer or wherever, I can take in there (there are usually small kids sometimes in and out).

So I got the Vaultek Slider Safe for Father's Day. Anyone mount it in civic or use a safe instead of holster/open mount?

Trying to figure out best options.
VID_20200627_170307_LS.gif

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
True, get this, a few years back the local newspaper published all the names and addresses of all NY handgun permit holders for the counties of Westchester,, Rockland and Putnam counties, which are counties just north of NYC. Basically provided the criminals the locations of legal handguns to steal. Can’t make this stuff up.
I remember that. Yeah, it's war on 2A in NY.

Mass is easy in comparison. $100 fee, have to take a 4 hr class, but most towns can't restrict you and can't deny you if you have no record, and the wait time in my town was like 10 days for permit.

THere are restrictions on what you can buy, but the Mass lawmakers were morons when they wrote the laws, so there are legal ways around a lot of the restrictions. Suppressor, AR pistol and mag bans suck though.
Sponsored