carl4

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
no, The only Custom PID inputted was everything from this thread for ECT, IAT1, IAT2.
I switch the Boost/vacuum setting to ALT as noted as well. Those are the only changes. Everything is what comes stock with the Torque pro for the Type R OBD2
I've got an SI, so perhaps that's why. I googled around found 0146 for other Hondas, but got no data. Doesn't matter as it's on the dash already. ECT, IAT1, IAT2 are working.
Sponsored

Maximum6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000 2005, Type R 2019
Country flag
I have ECT2 up and running. All I did was copy the formula from ECT, but used C versus B. It is working. Nobody tried this at all? Considering IAT was as such. I even verified with my FlashPro connected to the laptop and the figures matched to what the sensors were reporting through FlashPro/ECU.
I will try this later this week. But What does ECT1 vs ECT2 mean?
Like IAT1 vs IAT2, one is preintercooler, the other after intercooler

kyle_agronick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
One of the more interesting things Ktuner shows is the cam offset for variable valve timing. I'd like to find the PIDs for the intake and exhaust cams commanded and actual.

evophyo

First Name
Pyae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit 2009
Country flag
I would like to know Honda Fit 2009 Model is can support and work Engine Oil Temp and Pressure? When I used with Torque, Engine Oil Temp and Pressure. So, I would like to request and know how can I do Engine Oil Temp and Pressure working in Torque apk?

Esegal

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R, 2009 Honda Civic Si, 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Country flag
All I did to get the ECT and IAT to work was copy them from post#17 in this thread and they worked. Perhaps you inputted them wrong? I don't like that when inputting them, the keyboard pops up but you can't see what field you're in. So I inputted one value, then went back to field screen and clicked on the next field, instead of just hitting next on the on screen keyboard each time if that makes sense. The AFR was just listed as an available display. I just tapped to add a display and it shows a list of everything available with sensors pulling data highlighted in green. There was more than one AFR listing, I think the one I chose was AFR commanded.

Are you using Torque Pro? And not Torque Lite? I'm not sure if Torque Lite has all of them same features. I didn't think Torque Pro was available through APK Pure. I pulled the APK from my android device which I had purchased it on.
Did you ever figure this issue out? having issues with my Veepeak wifi dongle and ECT is just frozen at 32 deg

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Any custom PID for gear indicator? I know that the shifter position can show it in SI but I am trying something like Type R

Mickdc2

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Ok, I tested both IAT and ECT Pids tonight against Autel AL519 live Scanner and the values matched up! See below pics for comparison, IAT 11 and ECT1 match perfectly! Below is setup for both Pids for Torque!

IAT:
PID: 0168
LONG NAME: Intake Air Temp
SHORT NAME: IAT
MIN VAL: -40
MAX VAL: 300
SCALE: x1
UNIT: °C
EQUATION: B-40

ECT:
PID: 0167
LONG NAME: Engine Coolant
SHORT NAME: ECT
MIN VAL: -40
MAX VAL: 300
SCALE: x1
UNIT: °C
EQUATION: B-40

13362FFC-ADD2-41FD-84BE-0505B296A89C.jpeg

F7A9E3D6-A7B1-4BC6-967A-FB5996CA49D8.jpeg

493572F5-7AC7-4819-A180-D73446E1F7F0.jpeg
Hi Mate
I tried these but I still can’t get the IAT temp . Can you take a screen shot of the values entered in Torque Add PID Tab
Regards
Mick