PIDs for Torque/Torque Pro?

carl4

First Name
carl
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
no, The only Custom PID inputted was everything from this thread for ECT, IAT1, IAT2.
I switch the Boost/vacuum setting to ALT as noted as well. Those are the only changes. Everything is what comes stock with the Torque pro for the Type R OBD2
I've got an SI, so perhaps that's why. I googled around found 0146 for other Hondas, but got no data. Doesn't matter as it's on the dash already. ECT, IAT1, IAT2 are working.

Advertisement

555sexydrive

First Name
Christopher
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe, 2010 Honda Fit RS (in Japan collecting dust)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have ECT2 up and running. All I did was copy the formula from ECT, but used C versus B. It is working. Nobody tried this at all? Considering IAT was as such. I even verified with my FlashPro connected to the laptop and the figures matched to what the sensors were reporting through FlashPro/ECU.

Maximum6

Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, GTI
Country flag
I have ECT2 up and running. All I did was copy the formula from ECT, but used C versus B. It is working. Nobody tried this at all? Considering IAT was as such. I even verified with my FlashPro connected to the laptop and the figures matched to what the sensors were reporting through FlashPro/ECU.
I will try this later this week. But What does ECT1 vs ECT2 mean?
Like IAT1 vs IAT2, one is preintercooler, the other after intercooler

555sexydrive

First Name
Christopher
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe, 2010 Honda Fit RS (in Japan collecting dust)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will try this later this week. But What does ECT1 vs ECT2 mean?
Like IAT1 vs IAT2, one is preintercooler, the other after intercooler
Would have to assume it is measuring at the radiator and at the head. Coolant temp after passing through the radiator would be ECT2 and temp at the head where thermostat resides ECT1.