PNW_FC3

First Name
Rae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I’m using a veepeak WiFi dongle. I’ve read the BT ones do not work, but I never tried a BT one.
Ok, I got my hands on a Veepeak WiFi dongle. I imputed the PID information provided above and still no response for ECT or IAT.

Is there something else I need to do? Maybe it’s the Torue app itself? I got mine from APKPURE. Where did you get your torque app apk?

Also, how did you get AFR as well? I didn’t see that one in the list of available sensors?
Sponsored

5inn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Type R
Country flag
Ok, I got my hands on a Veepeak WiFi dongle. I imputed the PID information provided above and still no response for ECT or IAT.

Is there something else I need to do? Maybe it’s the Torue app itself? I got mine from APKPURE. Where did you get your torque app apk?

Also, how did you get AFR as well? I didn’t see that one in the list of available sensors?
All I did to get the ECT and IAT to work was copy them from post#17 in this thread and they worked. Perhaps you inputted them wrong? I don't like that when inputting them, the keyboard pops up but you can't see what field you're in. So I inputted one value, then went back to field screen and clicked on the next field, instead of just hitting next on the on screen keyboard each time if that makes sense. The AFR was just listed as an available display. I just tapped to add a display and it shows a list of everything available with sensors pulling data highlighted in green. There was more than one AFR listing, I think the one I chose was AFR commanded.

Are you using Torque Pro? And not Torque Lite? I'm not sure if Torque Lite has all of them same features. I didn't think Torque Pro was available through APK Pure. I pulled the APK from my android device which I had purchased it on.

PNW_FC3

First Name
Rae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
All I did to get the ECT and IAT to work was copy them from post#17 in this thread and they worked. Perhaps you inputted them wrong? I don't like that when inputting them, the keyboard pops up but you can't see what field you're in. So I inputted one value, then went back to field screen and clicked on the next field, instead of just hitting next on the on screen keyboard each time if that makes sense. The AFR was just listed as an available display. I just tapped to add a display and it shows a list of everything available with sensors pulling data highlighted in green. There was more than one AFR listing, I think the one I chose was AFR commanded.

Are you using Torque Pro? And not Torque Lite? I'm not sure if Torque Lite has all of them same features. I didn't think Torque Pro was available through APK Pure. I pulled the APK from my android device which I had purchased it on.

Ok I see now! Yeah I’m running the Lite version which may explain why the custom PID’s are not functioning as expected. I would buy Torque pro but I don’t have an android device. We’re an Apple household :banghead::doh::(

5inn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Type R
Country flag
Ok I see now! Yeah I’m running the Lite version which may explain why the custom PID’s are not functioning as expected. I would buy Torque pro but I don’t have an android device. We’re an Apple household :banghead::doh::(
Same here, although I have one old Android tablet specifically to run Torque. I’m sure the Torque Pro apk is on the web somewhere. I will say it’s well worth the $5. I purchased it years ago and it still works and continues to receive updates.

PNW_FC3

First Name
Rae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Same here, although I have one old Android tablet specifically to run Torque. I’m sure the Torque Pro apk is on the web somewhere. I will say it’s well worth the $5. I purchased it years ago and it still works and continues to receive updates.
Honda Civic 10th gen PIDs for Torque/Torque Pro? Screenshot_2018-06-02-19-06-24

Got it working!! what do you think? :)

das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
Working

Honda Civic 10th gen PIDs for Torque/Torque Pro? fpppbvhzhvrfdqejm16q

PNW_FC3

First Name
Rae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen PIDs for Torque/Torque Pro? 2EA7D6E0-7AFA-4069-B6B5-1FD56B4297A4
No idea, let me know if you find them
I think I may have found IAT2, what do you think?

*******Update*********

Happy to report that this works! Currently running the Mishimoto Intake System and temperature levels seem to directly correlate with the forward motion of the vehicle.

Ambient: 61 F
IAT2 Stopped: 80-89 F
IAT2 @50 MPH: 71-75 F

This test was conducted within a short 15 minute drive

Last edited:

5inn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Type R
Country flag
2EA7D6E0-7AFA-4069-B6B5-1FD56B4297A4.png

I think I may have found IAT2, what do you think?

*******Update*********

Happy to report that this works! Currently running the Mishimoto Intake System and temperature levels seem to directly correlate with the forward motion of the vehicle.

Ambient: 61 F
IAT2 Stopped: 80-89 F
IAT2 @50 MPH: 71-75 F

This test was conducted within a short 15 minute drive
Nice find!

So IAT2 is post intercooler, correct?

das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)