First Name
Emre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T 182hp
Country flag
Thanks bro,
I deleted mine and reentered them as you have done and they work now ?
can i ask how did u do it? im trying to add new pid. when i try to type down as description, "intake air temperature" app says, there is one already with same name. so i cant add that pid.

i am using wifi obd2 and torque pro on my 1.5T. and i cant get any data for my "engine coolant tmep" and "iat1-iat2" . pls help me :(
Sponsored

MaKo_

First Name
Emre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T 182hp
Country flag
2CF9C1BE-5479-4BF4-98C4-9ECCF43314C7.jpeg

Finally got torque pro working. I punched in the PIDs from this thread for IAT, IAT2, ECT, also set boost to ALT mode. This photo is of car idling at ambient temp of 80 deg F at night. No driving just idling.
Would you guys say the numbers are accurate? Wondering why the air temp on torque says 89.6F
B505DFB6-6B27-4FFE-8A72-2731C8A2C3D7.jpeg
can i ask how did u do it? im trying to add new pid. when i try to type down as description, "intake air temperature" app says, there is one already with same name. so i cant add that pid.

i am using wifi obd2 and torque pro on my 1.5T. and i cant get any data for my "engine coolant tmep" and "iat1-iat2" . pls help me :(

Mickdc2

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

Delete the original PID and enter the new PIDs once there installed they should work fine .

Cyriletto

First Name
Cyriletto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8 Polished Metallic Grey
Country flag
Hello Guys !

I need your help ! I installed Honda Hack, Torque Pro and Racing Meter Plug-in. Everything works fine with a Wi-Fi dongle, except 2 datas which does not display in Racing Meter :

- ECT : I used the extra PID 0167 which works fine in Torque Pro ; but in RM, when I add ECT (with the GUI Editor), this Gauge / Data which appears as "WAT", the value remain as 0 degrees... I tried many things to make it work without success... :( Does anybody have an idea / solution to display ECT properly in Racing Meter ? Your settings are welcome ! ;)

- G Force taget : the bullet still stay in the middle of the target and does not move. I also try many things in "Prefrences menu", but il does not work too...o_O There is my settings : G-Foce Meter Scale : 1G (I tryed every values from 1G to 5G and nothing works...) ; G-force Calibration : 50% (I tryed every values from 0 to 100 and nothing works...) Does anybody managed to make this Gauge works on his car ?

Thank you very much ;) !

MFKilla

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`20 Honda Accord 2.0T st.3 + `18 Honda Clarity
Country flag
Somebody find PID for Knock CTRL (K.Con)?

MFKilla

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`20 Honda Accord 2.0T st.3 + `18 Honda Clarity
Country flag
I did it. Many thanks to ReflashTeam team

"Knock Control","K.Con","222662","R13*1.99/255","0","2","-","","",""
and edit the widget after adding it to the panel: 2 digits after the dot.
Its worked on my Accord 2020 2.0T

Honda Civic 10th gen PIDs for Torque/Torque Pro? изображение_2024-03-12_073009859

Last edited:

Jorege

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK6
I did it. Many thanks to ReflashTeam team

and edit the widget after adding it to the panel: 2 digits after the dot.
Its worked on my Accord 2020 2.0T

изображение_2024-03-12_073009859.png
I used this data but wasn't working for me

PID: 222662
MAX: 2
MIN: 0
FORMULA: R13*1.99/255

Value in gauge stuck at 2.99