Pictures of Remus Exhausts

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Hi All. I am in the process of shopping for a Remus Valved Exhaust, and am debating which tips to get. I found pictures of some of the options online, but not all of them. Would all of the Remus owners out there mind posting up pictures of the exhausts on your car? If you have any personal sound clips, I'd be grateful for those as well. I've exhausted the selection available on Youtube, and they all sound slightly different.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Rtyp3

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi All. I am in the process of shopping for a Remus Valved Exhaust, and am debating which tips to get. I found pictures of some of the options online, but not all of them. Would all of the Remus owners out there mind posting up pictures of the exhausts on your car? If you have any personal sound clips, I'd be grateful for those as well. I've exhausted the selection available on Youtube, and they all sound slightly different.

Thanks in advance!
I have a ton of pics and sound clips on my IG @ jackalpupz

OP
OP
davemarco

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Thanks Remus. I still can’t seem to find any pictures of the Carbon tips on a car. It’s the craziest thing.

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
@davemarco HAHA. I know. I am in the same boat!! We sell a ton with the carbon tips but for some strange reason we have never gotten any pictures with those tips installed.

Calling all REMUS owners with carbon fiber tips. FIRST to post a picture with Carbon Tips installed gets a REMUS Snap back hat and T-Shirt. Must be high quality and shareable on social media platforms and forums. Maybe that will generate a little interest. I only have one snap back left so first pic gets it.

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag

Thanks in advance!
I found this one. I think it fills up the bumper cutout very nicely because it’s a little bigger than the other ones, but it also costs a lot more than the second most expensive one so most people go with the CB98 for the carbon fiber look. I’m thinking of swapping from HKS to Remus with CB98 tip. Looking for the best deal right now.

sean465

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White Civic Type R FK8 R-03927
Country flag
I have the no cost angle straight cuts but wish I'd got the '98c ones' above

You won't regret it, best thing I ever done. I even got complimented by a focus rs owner today!

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Country flag
@CW20038TypeR Right on!! Thank you for sharing that. So strange as we sell more of the carbon tips than any other but so few pictures. If you PM me your address and telephone I will get you some Swag out. Thanks again for sharing and for the support!!