Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
False. The sport has the same wheels as the 2019. The hatch sport has new wheels, but they are not the same color/finish as the Si.
I was talking about the Hatchback Sport sir, apologies for not clarifying. I don't even consider the Sport a "sport" lol.
Sponsored

Jeffers

First Name
Jeffers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe purchased on 11-24-19
Country flag
Just got one a week ago. The pearl really pops on it in person. The black trim and wheels contrast nicely with the white paint.
Haven't had a chance to take good pictures yet.

IMG_20191125_152810.jpg

IMG_20191130_173858.jpg

IMG_20191130_173918.jpg
So glad you posted those pictures. I was wondering how the mud guards would look on my white Si.
If you enjoy the canyon roads here in California, the grit off the back roads will sand blast the sides of your car without them!
Thanks brotha'

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
I don't have any good pics of mine since the weather is crap right now. I did snap a couple right after I got it ceramic coated 35% tint and chrome delete. Here they are.
2016x1512.jpeg

2016x15122.jpeg
Love it! I think the chrome upper window trim is what is really bothering me the black wheels, so the "Chrome Delete" is something I'm interested in. How did you do that, vinyl wrapping those pieces or actually replacing that trim?

slab42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Si Sedan
Country flag
Love it! I think the chrome upper window trim is what is really bothering me the black wheels, so the "Chrome Delete" is something I'm interested in. How did you do that, vinyl wrapping those pieces or actually replacing that trim?
I just had the shop that did the ceramic coating and tint do it. They wrapped it in vinyl. I could have done it, but figured I'd save myself the hassle and they already had the car for a couple days. I looked for replacement parts first, but didn't find anything. The hatch sport trim is black, but doesn't fit the sedan.

slab42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Si Sedan
Country flag
So glad you posted those pictures. I was wondering how the mud guards would look on my white Si.
If you enjoy the canyon roads here in California, the grit off the back roads will sand blast the sides of your car without them!
Thanks brotha'
They don't look bad. I got some for my previous car (07 accord) and had them painted to match the car. It really looked much better painted, but the paint didn't hold up. Might have been poor prep by the body shop, but I'm guessing it's just getting hit by rocks all the time that did it in. I have been toying with doing it again, but I'm not sure that I wanna deal with the paint chipping.

slab42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Si Sedan
Country flag
ezkmLO.jpg
XbkGJY.jpg
l9PwTu.jpg

Not the best pics. Car is dirty right now so these are from when I first got it.
You bought the one at inver? I live in woodbury and ordered mine from richfield bloomington honda and saw that inver got that one while I was waiting for mine. Looks good!

chuchu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
Country flag
You bought the one at inver? I live in woodbury and ordered mine from richfield bloomington honda and saw that inver got that one while I was waiting for mine. Looks good!
I was 2nd in line to get one from RB Honda but they said it wouldn't come until February. I put deposit down and everything. I was originally told that it would come around November. Needed a new car bad so had to get this one while I still could. It was the only one left since September.

samtr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Thanks brotha'
The dealers around here slap them on every car on their lots. They're fairly unobtrusive. I didn't notice them until after I bought the car.

slab42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Si Sedan
Country flag
I was 2nd in line to get one from RB Honda but they said it wouldn't come until February. I put deposit down and everything. I was originally told that it would come around November. Needed a new car bad so had to get this one while I still could. It was the only one left since September.
Apparently I was the first lol. The day Honda "leaked" the 2020 updates in August I called them and put my order in. I was originally told 8 weeks and it took about 9.

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Blacks always the right answer
Sure, if you love washing your car 3-4 times a week. :p I will admit it looks awesome after a bath, and yours is quite sharp!

HRA-O_alumn

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan White, Acura MDX, CR-V
Country flag

+1 I did the exact same thing after I got mine a month ago. Ceramic coat, 35% tint, and chrome delete all at the same detailing shop. I'm not a fan of the black wheels either, so they're going to be my winter wheels. Just got some Blizzaks for the season and will find some 19s in the spring.

Honda Civic 10th gen Picture Request:  2020 Civic Si Sedan in Platinum White 2020 Si 1

Honda Civic 10th gen Picture Request:  2020 Civic Si Sedan in Platinum White 2020 Si 2