OP
OP
Kevin35623

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Im hoping you are willing to do another request.. But I want to know if you are able to turn on lane departure mitigation on a straight highway road and let it drive for you and see how long it'll drive for you before the system realizes you are not steering at all
Im hoping you are willing to do another request.. But I want to know if you are able to turn on lane departure mitigation on a straight highway road and let it drive for you and see how long it'll drive for you before the system realizes you are not steering at all
I counted its roughly 10 seconds

OP
OP
Kevin35623

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Would you happen to have a road bicycle? I would like to see if it fits with the rear seats folded down, with the wheels on. I am sure mine will fit with a wheel off.
I do not but my guess it will fit there is a lot of room

OP
OP
Kevin35623

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Can you throw a few bodies in the trunk and show us how many fill fit? Who wants to know? Not me certainly.

I'm guessing roughly 3 or 4 not that I have any experience

OP
OP
Kevin35623

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Cvt compared to other cars driven with cvt?
The cvt is fine ive never understood the fuss about CVTs im not trying to race this car I don't think the civic is the tuner car it used to be it has the fake gear shifts if you get going (I never do) but if you do they're available 35.6 mpg now with 223 miles

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
The cvt is fine ive never understood the fuss about CVTs im not trying to race this car I don't think the civic is the tuner car it used to be it has the fake gear shifts if you get going (I never do) but if you do they're available 35.6 mpg now with 223 miles
Nice thanks. Some cvt I have driven the car could not get out of its own way. If you needed to merge or pass a car it was the worst sound ever. Hondas are seemingly better then others. Last generation civic was kinda like that accord was way better.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Nice thanks. Some cvt I have driven the car could not get out of its own way. If you needed to merge or pass a car it was the worst sound ever. Hondas are seemingly better then others. Last generation civic was kinda like that accord was way better.
The 1.5t uses a modified accord unit, so it should be pretty good.

tomljc2016

Honda Exterior Designer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara 2004
Hey Kevin, congratulations! Can I ask you about whether this touring trim comes with two remotes that stores driver preference including the seat position individually? Thanks in advance.

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord Sport, 2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Would like to see how many miles it takes before the next fill up after using a full tank of gas.

Colsonite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Chevrolet Corsica
20151110_125816.jpg 20151110_125819.jpg

some of you guys were worried about the ivory roof liner I think it looks very natural and don't have a problem with it. let me know if you want pictures of certain parts of the car I will do my best to let you know anything you would like to know. Its funny because I knew so much more than the sales guy, their training has been canceled multiple times
Even after training, every member here will always know more than a salesman. ...except for the salesmen here, of course. I had an '02 Civic and just from browsing the Honda website for an hour, I knew way more than the monkey at the dealership.

nathanzachary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2004 Integra Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can you let me know if you are able to switch everything into metric units? I am able to do that on my current 2013 LX (USDM), but the temperature stays in Fahrenheit instead of switching to Celsius. It's a huge annoyance to me.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Nathan Zachary
Sponsored