Picked up my 2016 Civic today

UpperLeftUSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
I think if I wanted Modern Steel I would have walked away with one. Classy colour in person but the white is the most exciting to me. Seriously the white touring is somethin else with those wheels, chrome handles, turbo tag on the side, etc..
I cant find a white Touring anywhere in Oregon! My 2nd choice is Modern Steel, which everyone seems to be getting. Unfortuantely I need a car ASAP, so I cant wait for a white to roll in, but I know I'm going to see one on the road in the future and my eyes will glaze over with envy.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Believe the Turbo tag is on the Canadian edition only. May be wrong.

Trellaine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EX with Honda sensor (nov 16) :)
Newbie here. Picking up a grey sedan Monday. EX model with the Honda sensors. I test drove the car Thursday and had the sales person explain some of the details BUT I think there was one thing he said which wasn't correct. Or maybe I misunderstood.

Does the EX have heated seats? I'm sure he said they did but when I went to the website it's NOT included with the EX?

Thanks

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Newbie here. Picking up a grey sedan Monday. EX model with the Honda sensors. I test drove the car Thursday and had the sales person explain some of the details BUT I think there was one thing he said which wasn't correct. Or maybe I misunderstood.

Does the EX have heated seats? I'm sure he said they did but when I went to the website it's NOT included with the EX?

Thanks
Yes, EX has heated front seats in Canada. See all Canadian model specs @ http://www.civicx.com/threads/canadian-specs-for-2016-civic-sedan.574/

And congrats on your upcoming delivery! I've added you to our Owner's Registry ahead of Monday's delivery -- http://www.civicx.com/threads/official-2016-honda-civic-owners-registry.625/

Trellaine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awww thanks! Interesting re heated seats. I looked at the specs and seemed to be on the higher models. Glad I have them, might come in handy.

Thanks again

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In Canada only the DX doesn't get heated seats. It gets heated mirrors though.

Trellaine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
okay thanks! then I either misunderstood the salesperson or he gave the wrong information. I thought we test drove the car I was buying. Which he did show the auto start feature as well as the heated seats options. And both of these arent on the LX that I purchased. Oh well. Nice to have the mirrors though.

I wouldn't generally ask questions like this but the canadian site is awful IMO. I try to click on "trims" etc and it keeps circling me back. I can't stand it.

Thanks for clarifying.

Trellaine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm why does it say it has "heated seats" when I goto the cdn website?

Trellaine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm picking my LX with sensoring Monday. Question: is the sensoring feature going to get annoying with lights and warning sounds? How sensitive is it I guess?

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
I cant find a white Touring anywhere in Oregon! My 2nd choice is Modern Steel, which everyone seems to be getting. Unfortuantely I need a car ASAP, so I cant wait for a white to roll in, but I know I'm going to see one on the road in the future and my eyes will glaze over with envy.
Everyone may be getting Modern Steel on here, but as far as cars in general, it seems like half the cars on the road are white. Personally you couldn't give me a white car. Enjoy the Modern Steel Metallic.

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
I do like MSM but hoping I like the Cosmic Blue - if we ever see one in Texas
Sponsored