Leaux

First Name
Leaux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
FYSA - I ordered the PIAA Super Bass horns from CarID. PIAA is backed up, CarID stated horns won't be available end of May, 2021.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Leaux

First Name
Leaux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Does it fit 2018 honda civic 1.5 ?
Matt, PIAA horns are compatible and no need to add a relay, which is nice. I think they draw less than 5-amps (I believe), which explains no need for a relay. However, you will need a harness to connect them to the stock harness. There's plenty of discussion on this with links and pictures. College Hills Honda sells the adapter and is mentioned throughout this site and supplies this for around $10. All you will need is more wire and connectors to rig it all up.

Before you start splicing wires or making connections. The wires on the adapter connection are all black with no indication which is positive or negative.

Also, you don't need to remove the entire front valence/bumper. Search on YouTube, there's a video where a guy shows how to take the cover off the fog light. It's easy, but you must be patient.

Link to PIAA installation https://www.piaa.com/Shared/instructions/PIAA SPORTS HORN.pdf

razz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sentra
Country flag
Can you connect 3 x piaa horns one original 10th gen civic horn wire? Believe each piaa horn is rated a 2.7 amps.

Found this adapter splitter which should work. Or is a relay needed?
ali express harness splitter for cicic
Sponsored

Last edited: