Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy!

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Interior gadgets are done and mounted! Decided to take some photos tonight of it.

CTR-9274.jpg

Hybrid Racing titanium knob

CTR-9283.jpg

Uniden R7 and mirror mount (https://www.amazon.com/Radar-Mount-...ld=1&keywords=r7+mount&qid=1615777938&sr=8-10)

CTR-9294.jpg

The hardwire kit comes with this neat external mute box which I found fits neatly next to the VSA button. I could make it a bit more flush but for the time being im happy with it.

CTR-9287.jpg

Vantrue dash cam
I'm interested in the phone mount and install process of the radar and cam as i'm looking to do the same with my Si.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
I'm interested in the phone mount and install process of the radar and cam as i'm looking to do the same with my Si.
Here are the links to what I used

Mount

phone mount

The mirror mount was easy. Ran the wiring through the headliner. Popped off the pillar cover for the airbag (there is a bolt behind the SRS symbol) and down to the fusebox.

Keep in mind the fusebox are all mini fuses! I didnt know thats how it was for the R. It could be different for the SI. So a regular sized fusetap wouldnt work, had to go get a minifuse tap instead.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Here are the links to what I used

Mount

phone mount

The mirror mount was easy. Ran the wiring through the headliner. Popped off the pillar cover for the airbag (there is a bolt behind the SRS symbol) and down to the fusebox.

Keep in mind the fusebox are all mini fuses! I didnt know thats how it was for the R. It could be different for the SI. So a regular sized fusetap wouldnt work, had to go get a minifuse tap instead.
Awesome, thanks!

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Still pretty new to legit photography and learning my way around my first legit DSLR. Any helpful tips? Illuminated night photos are pretty tricky so far.
B1007A35-9ED1-4C66-84F3-93C56B729A36.jpeg

4F5B594D-EF54-4A6C-B6C5-EBE58F731833.jpeg

7ACC8AA2-D36D-4019-9656-E0A812A32696.jpeg

Learning when to switch between your camera's autofocus + manual mode will help you better compose shots that you might want to try out. Also upgrading from the kit lenses generally helps improve the look of your images depending on your needs. You mentioned night photos, I'd look for a lens with a lower aperture, that would allow more light from the scene onto the camera sensor which could improve picture quality.

I've been using my Nikon D5300 for close to 4 years now, but only recently switched to a
Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 lens. For night time photography it's been a substantial upgrade over what I was using previously. I'm an amateur photographer, but those few things really helped motivate me to continue photography in my free time and I've always enjoyed having my Civic as a subject to practice with.

Last edited:

zero no shoten

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Came across some great shooting locations yesterday afternoon!

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! {filename}
Sponsored