Photo: New Colors and Wheels

Bubb2521

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 135i, TT RS
New angle, new colors (Rallye Red, Lunar Silver Metallic, Taffeta White), Like the wheels...

Honda Civic 10th gen Photo: New Colors and Wheels 2016 Honda Civic Colors
Sponsored

kevinisme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic, 2016 Honda Civic
Here's another color looks like this is the Burgundy Night Purple from the color sheet. This is from DavismAdams on Instagram he is the PR for Honda, and he states "Looking forward to seeing our media friends over the next two weeks for the launch of the all-new 2016"
Reviews coming soon??

Attachments

Shortbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Fit Blue Sensation
Here's another color looks like this is the Burgundy Night Purple from the color sheet. This is from DavismAdams on Instagram he is the PR for Honda, and he states "Looking forward to seeing our media friends over the next two weeks for the launch of the all-new 2016"
Reviews coming soon??
Yea that looks like Burgundy Night Purple. Was posted here too http://www.civicx.com/threads/burgundy-night-pearl-on-2016-civic.191/

Someone had posted a week ago that press drives are coming in 2 weeks, so that's about a week from now. Sounds like they're about to start!

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sweet, i'm glad they did a purple color for the civic. Depending on how it looks in person my top colors would be the Burgundy, Aegean blue and white orchid pearl, with white orchid probably being my first choice for color. Looks like we will be seeing official reviews and even more pictures in the next two weeks, assuming there isn't another long embargo they have to hold to until right before the on sale date.

M1160

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Uber
Absolutely love how the roof extends all the way back to the edge of the trunk now. Such a sweet looking rear 3/4 view and totally worth the visual effect of it being a tiny bit longer IMO. The coupe can't come soon enough!

EmperorHondus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Accord, 2002 Mazda Protege
It looks ginormous, but maybe it will be smaller in real life. I was under the impression that there's an an Si sedan in the works. However, it appears that the Si will be offered in coupe and hatch bodystyles.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It looks ginormous, but maybe it will be smaller in real life. I was under the impression that there's an an Si sedan in the works. However, it appears that the Si will be offered in coupe and hatch bodystyles.
My thinking is the Si will come in a sedan and coupe variant. Because the Hatch is being produced and shipped in low quantity i foresee it being limited on trims. Maybe EX-T and up. No Si hatch. But then there will be the Type R which will be hatch only. At least initially. It depends on how well the civic hatch sells in the U.S. If it does very very well then i could see them moving production here or ramping up the import of the car and offering more trim levels after the mid model update or 11th gen. Given how slow hatches tend to sell in the U.S. it makes more business sense to limit the variations of the hatch for the time being and continue to focus on the core sedan and Coupe models.

EmperorHondus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Accord, 2002 Mazda Protege
My thinking is the Si will come in a sedan and coupe variant. Because the Hatch is being produced and shipped in low quantity i foresee it being limited on trims. Maybe EX-T and up. No Si hatch. But then there will be the Type R which will be hatch only. At least initially. It depends on how well the civic hatch sells in the U.S. If it does very very well then i could see them moving production here or ramping up the import of the car and offering more trim levels after the mid model update or 11th gen. Given how slow hatches tend to sell in the U.S. it makes more business sense to limit the variations of the hatch for the time being and continue to focus on the core sedan and Coupe models.
That makes sense. I wish the folks at Honda would give us a morsel of information on the Si.

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
I haven't read anything about the Si coming only in coupe and hatchback. Where'd you get that from?

RSXer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 RSX
I wonder when it is embargoed until. Anxious to see how the lower stance and stiffer body affects the ride quality.
Sponsored