• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Phone noise and touchscreen in motion?

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
I presently drive a 2019 Mazda Miata Grand Touring RF Manual - most fun car ever, but when I'm talking on my phone it sounds like I'm in a wind tunnel and it's extremely difficult to carry on a phone conversation from both ends. My question is to present 2023 Acura Integra owners, how quiet is the car from a cell phone talking perspective - I am just very curious to know as I await the arrival of my Apex Blue/Orchid White "baby". Just one other thing that I'm curious about: Is the touchscreen operative when the car is moving, unlike my Miata?

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I presently drive a 2019 Mazda Miata Grand Touring RF Manual - most fun car ever, but when I'm talking on my phone it sounds like I'm in a wind tunnel and it's extremely difficult to carry on a phone conversation from both ends. My question is to present 2023 Acura Integra owners, how quiet is the car from a cell phone talking perspective - I am just very curious to know as I await the arrival of my Apex Blue/Orchid White "baby". Just one other thing that I'm curious about: Is the touchscreen operative when the car is moving, unlike my Miata?
My wife had cx5 and that was the most annoying part of her car that the touch screen stopped when your driving. The acura has good in car phone quality especially if you get the aspec with tech and els system. The screen is still functional when you drive and responsive. The miata is such a fun car though. I got to test drive one a few years ago but ended up with the frs due to do the extra seats in the back. The integra is not far behind on fun compared to that but if you need a bigger car and still want fun then the integra is it.

Last edited:
OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Thank you RB2490 so very much for your immediate/detailed response to my inquiries - I am elated by both of them! Yay, I am getting the
A-Spec with Tech and ELS System - thus, I look forward to finally being able to have a phone conversation while driving! Love my Miata, but I am 73 years young and it's time that I trade my fun "toy" car in for a fun "adult" car! I would greatly appreciate hearing from other present owners as well - thanks!